[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mystery Huddler #9

darin3

:D Post #6, that has to be some kind of record. But of course, we all knew Mr. :wacko: was going to be a MH this year, right Irish? Oh, wait. :D

:brew:...only a matter of time but he has NJ written all over him :D

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First i hate you all :D

second , the picture of me with eagles memorabalia in my hand was to throw all you off as Huddlers should know i am a die hard NY Giants fan

Had to wash my hands for 20 minutes after i put the eagle stuff back

third , the speedo pictures were taken as a joke last 4th of July ...i was pretty drunk but i remember it all ..i still have nightmares myself actually

Let the abuse continue :wacko:

Do we have any personal injury attorneys here at the Huddle? I think I've suffered retinal burns. :wacko:

You got balls, Isle - no pun intended.

Well...welcome to the MH club...sorta... :D

:D

:brew:

i have never been one to get embarassed easily ( obviously )

the MH class of 2008 is definitely now interesting ..:D

Oh f@$king... what the f$%@? Who is this disgusting.... never mind, my fragile mind is scarred for life. I will NEVER view another MH again, that is just f@#$&ed up. Darin, it is supposed to be your duty to prevent poopy like this from happening...and what the when I wore my first dress were you doing this whole time Hugh? You both get a big fat queer, red-speedo wearin' FAIL!!!!

I hate you all... :wacko::D

Edited by rajncajn

Oh f@$king... what the f$%@? Who is this disgusting.... never mind, my fragile mind is scarred for life. I will NEVER view another MH again, that is just f@#$&ed up. Darin, it is supposed to be your duty to prevent poopy like this from happening...and what the when I wore my first dress were you doing this whole time Hugh? You both get a big fat queer, red-speedo wearin' FAIL!!!!

I'm on a conference call while reading this and laughed so hard I snorted...shoulda hit the mute button first...

:D

I liked it better with the filter on. Oh and you missed one.

I think its also very clear now :D why Whomper insisted on trying to have lunch with me as often as he could :wacko:

Boy that visual just got more disturbing. Sweat and back hair, ugh. :D