[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Call of Duty 4

DMD

Do any of you play the online version? I am totally getting hooked on it. FPS is like my version of solitaire when I want to tale a break and COD4 is incredible online. I see an occasional name that matches those here on the message board. Just wondered if any of you play.

Do any of you play the online version? I am totally getting hooked on it. FPS is like my version of solitaire when I want to tale a break and COD4 is incredible online. I see an occasional name that matches those here on the message board. Just wondered if any of you play.

I played HEAVILY online - XBOX360.

What system do you play?

I play on PC & I'm even part of a clan. :wacko: My game name is 121.cajun.CPL, we run a Hardcore ranked server, .:{121}:.Hardcore with all stock maps & our more popular Custom server, .:{121}:.Custom with customized weps & maps(you'll have to do a few downloads). Both servers are based in Dallas so would likely get a great ping. They are both considered "family friendly" servers, are open & welcoming to "publics" (non members) run punkbuster & are monitored very closely for a-holes & cheaters. Lemme know if you need any help trying to find them and/or connecting if you're interested.

I play on the PC. I am up to being a 2 star general so far.

Is it just me, or do "purists" hate the granade launcher and the claymore mines? I never use mines but I can launch a grenade and hit someone from 100 yards away. I can even hit them running or determine where they will pop up and blast them the moment they poke their head out.

I play on the PC. I am up to being a 2 star general so far.

Is it just me, or do "purists" hate the granade launcher and the claymore mines? I never use mines but I can launch a grenade and hit someone from 100 yards away. I can even hit them running or determine where they will pop up and blast them the moment they poke their head out.

It's called a n00b tube and it's banned on some servers. Not ours though, our philosophy is if it's part of the game & you don't like it then you should adjust your play to combat it. As for claymores I've taken to using a stealth-type setup where I use an SMG for better movement/speed & longer sprint times with the UAV Jammer, Deadly Silence & Bomb Squad perks. I love getting past the claymores (which I can see with the Bomb Squad perk) and sneaking into a sniper house for a little slash 'n dash.

I play online. Memphis Elite U is my XBOX 360 gamer tag. But if u think that game something. Play the demo on Bad Company Battlefield. You can download it on XBOX 360 free. It has online play and its straight addicting. I love call of duty 4. But i haven't stop playing that game online yet and its the same multiplayer board. You see something different every time you pay.

You can drive Tanks, Hummers, Anti-Guns, Boats, Helicopters and everything on the board is destructible.

I have the ga,e on PS3 and I've played online but I still prefer Star Wars II Battlefront online.

I played a lot of that on the old XBOX too. I'll occasionally break it out, but there's not too many people playing it anymore.