[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

You have the right to remain silent...

H8tank

Former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani said Obama wants “to take a step back to the failed policies that treated terrorism solely as a law enforcement matter, rather than a clear and present danger. Barack Obama appears to believe that terrorists should be treated like criminals -- a belief that underscores his fundamental lack of judgment regarding our national security."

wait a minute... once somebody is captured isn't the clear and presant danger pretty much taken care of? I mean... terrorism is an issue of 'clean and presant danger' but an individual who is captured is a little different.

I'd be happy if I had a president who was actually committed to capturing bin laden. I'll worry about the punishment issue when that happens.

Committing to capturing is more than a slight improvement over an administration who admits they are "not concerned" with him. H8, you do realize when you fish like this, it often shows you to be an easily manipulated lemming-like pawn with the perception level of a retarded cow and an intelligence level that rivals moneymaker's?

H8, you do realize when you fish like this, it often shows you to be an easily manipulated lemming-like pawn with the perception level of a retarded cow and an intelligence level that rivals moneymaker's?

You do it far too much credit.

Committing to capturing is more than a slight improvement over an administration who admits they are "not concerned" with him. H8, you do realize when you fish like this, it often shows you to be an easily manipulated lemming-like pawn with the perception level of a retarded cow and an intelligence level that rivals moneymaker's?

That's insulting to the retarded cow. :wacko:

John McCain's decision to whip out his c0ck and tell the Supreme Court to go f*ck itself certainly does not represent a policy change from the current president.

Why should we be worried about bin laden begin given every protection under the American judicial system before being executed? Seirously.

And Swift Boat Republitards for Lobbyist Influencing the Mindless forming in 2004 and making press releases at the 12th hour was pure coincidence? :wacko:

Hey, you may want to keep on top of things...

As reported late last week, billionaire investor and environmentalist Boone Pickens, during an address at The American Spectator's 40th Anniversary Gala, promised to pay $1 million to anyone who could find error in the Swift Boat Veterans for Truth ads

So reporting truth is now off limits? :D

Whatever you say dan rather.

Hey, you may want to keep on top of things...

So should you:

Swift Boat challenge

On November 6, 2007, Pickens reportedly offered a million dollars to anyone who could disprove even a single charge made by the Swiftvets and POWs for Truth (SBVT), an anti-Kerry group he had supported in 2004.[26] John Kerry, whose military record and anti-war activism during Vietnam was the target of the group's book and media campaign, sent Pickens a letter on November 16, 2007, accepting the challenge, requesting that Pickens donate the money to the Paralyzed Veterans of America should he succeed in disproving any of the SBVT claims [26].

In response to Kerry's acceptance of the challenge, Pickens issued a letter the same day, narrowing the original challenge to the SBVT ads, and requiring Kerry to provide his Vietnam journal, all of his military records, specifically those covering the years after his active duty service, and copies of all movies and tapes made during his service. Pickens' letter also challenged Kerry to agree to donate $1 million to the Congressional Medal of Honor Foundation, if Kerry "cannot prove anything in the Swift Boat ads to be untrue." [27]

On November 20, 2007, Kerry issued a letter responding to Pickens' letter. He accused Pickens of "parsing and backtracking" on his initial offer and wrote that "I am prepared to prove the lie and marshal all the evidence, the question is whether you are prepared to fulfill your obligation." He concluded that "the only thing remaining now is to set the date for our meeting in an appropriate forum...." [28]

Something of course, he has never done - agree to meet for the payment. :wacko:

And Swift Boat Republitards for Lobbyist Influencing the Mindless forming in 2004 and making press releases at the 12th hour was pure coincidence? :wacko:

What does that have to do with my statement?

I heard over and over before the last election that the U.S. would nab Bin Laden right before the election,almost as if the government had already captured him and was just waiting for the right moment to trot him out.Guess what?It didn't happen.My statement is meant to make one point-that it was a paranoid conspiracy theory then,and it still is now.

My avatar applies to this.

I heard over and over before the last election that the U.S. would nab Bin Laden right before the election,almost as if the government had already captured him and was just waiting for the right moment to trot him out.Guess what?It didn't happen.My statement is meant to make one point-that it was a paranoid conspiracy theory then,and it still is now.

My avatar applies to this.

Just because it was a conspiracy before doesn't mean, ipso facto, its also conspiracy now. :wacko:

I mean, I doubt it. But the absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence.

Edited by yo mama

You weren't really specific about what your statement was referring too and seemingly insinuated that my favorite party political whoring didn't take place late in the last presidential election when it clearly did.

ETA: Tardy filters....

Edited by bushwacked