[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Darin nearly committed murder

Big Country

This past Wednesday, as I try to do about once a month when Darin is in town for work, I met up with Darin at a couple local watering holes. However, this time I brought a good friend from college who is now in his upper 30s, who happened to also be in town as his wife was working here for a couple weeks.

He and Darin hit it off marvelously as they lived in the same areas some time ago.

It started at dinner. Large quadruples of jack and coke. Yummy, but at least there is some food being ingested to balance the intake. As I am driving and have work the next day I only have one. I believe Darin and my friend Sam have 3 each.

From there we go to the local bar known as The Huddle. Darin is friends with the bartender, a girl probably in her upper mid 20's. I think she has a thing for me. We start with our usual - Jaeger Bomds followed by a round of Trailer Park Tea, which is Pabst over ice. My friend is unimpressed wit hthe tea, so he goes back to the jack and cokes. Then I notice the bottle of Jack Single Barrel. Having had this in the past, and upon finding out Sam and drin never had, I get them shots each, though it is a sipping whiskey. Bartender hooks them up and gives them quite full glasses. Then Darin decided Irish Car Bombs are in order. For those that don't know, this is a glass of Guinness and Jameson Whiskey with a shot of Bailey's dropped in it. Apparently it tastes like Chocolate Milk. I wouldn't know as I am staying sober at this point nursing a beer. A couple jack and cokes for Sam later and he is clearly inebriated, and as I have to get to work in the morning and we are already out about 2 hours past when I had planned to stay out, Darin decides a farewell shot is in order. Sam drunkenly agrees and they have a drink called a tic tac. I have no clue what is in it, I am guessing peppermint schnapps amongst other things.

Now for the fun. I get Sam to the parking lot of the hotel he is staying in, and he is barely able to get out of my car before falling to the ground. After about 15 minutes, I am able to get him up, and away from my car before he starts yacking in the planter. 15 minutes later I finally get him standing against the bed of my truck as I am debating if I should leave him there to get a luggage cart to wheel him in on or not. We take about 3 steps towards the hotel when he has to stop and lean back up against my truck. Then he unleashes the vomitous fireworks into the bed of my truck. A while after that, I am able to stumble with him into the hotel and get him up to his room and deposit him with his still sleepy wife.

He was supposed to leave Thursday morning to head back home...... that didn't happen.

So, Darin, if you hear a knock at the door, it may be the authorities.

I had a blast, even if I ended up being out past 1am when havingto be up at 6, had to wash puke out of the bed of my truck at 1am and could not partake with you. Well, actually, I think I am glad I didn't partake at that level.

Oh Trailer Park Iced Teas are the bomb yea thos tall boys Jack and Cokes really catch up to you. Sorry I could not make it with you guys I was Mountain Biking in the Sierra Nevadas Mountains. Yea that bartender, Darin thinks he can tap that arase as well. IN fact she even flirted with me. You need to get some booze in that girl and trhen she becomes real fun :wacko:

On the puking thing I was hung over one morning and and all of a sudden I needed to puke so I pulled in to the TBN evangelist world headquarters church and puked in their parking lot.