[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

CCS Pick #18

Avernus

Braylon Edwards

I'd like to hear the logic behind the LJ votes. He reminds me of this year's S. Alexander

The logic is simply this.....he is a stud...and they have better outside weapons via the draft....and they attempted to bolster up the line. Also, he has had roughly half a season off...that bodes well for his body to be fresh. I think he does as well if not better than LT2....I am sure I am overstating....but I see him top 5 this year easy. I am hoping he drops to the 32nd pick in MSHB II.....I will pair him with LT2 gladly.

The logic is simply this.....he is a stud...and they have better outside weapons via the draft....and they attempted to bolster up the line. Also, he has had roughly half a season off...that bodes well for his body to be fresh. I think he does as well if not better than LT2....I am sure I am overstating....but I see him top 5 this year easy. I am hoping he drops to the 32nd pick in MSHB II.....I will pair him with LT2 gladly.

You're more optimistic than me. I see a guy who has been run hard, with a still poor O line and a QB who doesn't scare anyone. They still have only 1 WR and a defense that will give up points forcing the team to pass.

But I may take him late 2nd/ early 3rd just not yet.

You're more optimistic than me. I see a guy who has been run hard, with a still poor O line and a QB who doesn't scare anyone. They still have only 1 WR and a defense that will give up points forcing the team to pass.

But I may take him late 2nd/ early 3rd just not yet.

If I remember, I think they will have a slightly better offensive line....and Brodie Croyle is better than you might think....did Derek Anderson scare you....buthe ended up doing ok. With Will Franklin and Devard Darling, Dwayne Bowe will be more of a threat....and as always, they have Gonzalez. I think they do just fine....I think LJ will be back...and will get more rests with Kolby and the other rook RB.