[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rookie TE ratings

Randall

How do you see these players this year? The mother ship hasn't done their rankings yet, what do you think about them?

Keller Jets

Carlson Seahawks

Fred Davis WA

Rucker Cleveland

Finley GB

Tamme Ind are my top 6 in dynasty.

How do you see these players this year? The mother ship hasn't done their rankings yet, what do you think about them?

Keller Jets

Carlson Seahawks

Fred Davis WA

Rucker Cleveland

Finley GB

Tamme Ind are my top 6 in dynasty.

I see Fred Davis under-performing his second round draft status as I question his work ethic and dedication to the game. He's also behind an elite player at his position so barring injury, the best he's going to get is the no.2 TE on his team.

I think JerMichael Finley can be something special in a few years if given the time to develop. Being from Texas, I've been able to see him play quite a bit and like his physical ability. Only time will tell.

I don't see any of them doing anything this year. Carlson's probably got the best shot to start, but I'm not sold on his talent making him much of an NFL TE. Keller's on a team with a bad passing offence. Rucker is raw, so I doubt he'd do much even if Winslow went down. They have some value in dynasty, but I wouldn't want to rely on any this year.

Don't know much about all of them but Finley is definitely a pass-catching TE.

He plays more like a receiver and will need to improve his blocking before he sees any significant playing time beyond obvious passing situations.

I think they'll use him and Nelson all over he field. Receiver, H Back, TE. They like the versatility of both. The ones I listed are dynasty. Finley could step up if Lee gets hurt.

KC Crazy

Member No.: 6 :wacko:

Edited by Randall

Rucker is raw, so I doubt he'd do much even if Winslow went down. They have some value in dynasty, but I wouldn't want to rely on any this year.

I heard the Brownies love this guy so much that they were already trying out two-TE sets with him and Winslow.

Beat writer on Rucker:

Q: Hey, Tony: Do you think Martin Rucker will get any significant time this year? He looks like he could be a serious weapon. - Chris, Ashtabula.

A: Hey, Chris: The more Rucker can contribute on special teams, the more he will be used on offense. Serious weapon? More like a role player this first season.

If witten goes down Bennett can step in and give equal or better numbers. The kid is a total stud. As is a lot of people are expecting the remnants to go with a lot of 2-te sets. In that type of set I still think he will go for 300 and 4.

If witten goes down Bennett can step in and give equal or better numbers. The kid is a total stud. As is a lot of people are expecting the remnants to go with a lot of 2-te sets. In that type of set I still think he will go for 300 and 4.

Insanity... Bennett can't block, and the only guys in the league that can put up equal or better numbers to Witten are named Gates, Gonzalez and Winslow...

The trouble is he's behind Witten. I've read he is a good blocker.

Insanity... Bennett can't block, and the only guys in the league that can put up equal or better numbers to Witten are named Gates, Gonzalez and Winslow...

Why do you say Bennett can't block? I mean I watched most of his games for 3 years and in Fran's offense that is all he did. I think he is an ourstanding blocker. I also heard he was slow at the combine according to espn. I mean you would expect a lot better than a 4.6 for someone at 6-6 265, wouldn't you :wacko:.

Why do you say Bennett can't block? I mean I watched most of his games for 3 years and in Fran's offense that is all he did. I think he is an ourstanding blocker. I also heard he was slow at the combine according to espn. I mean you would expect a lot better than a 4.6 for someone at 6-6 265, wouldn't you :wacko:.

He's raw, needs to bulk up and get stronger... The real question is how you're so sure he could easily replace, and perform better than Witten? If that was true he would have gone in the first for sure.

Polks what do you think of Danny Amendola's chances?