[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Warner to Be Named Starting QB

splotchman

I hope you are correct. I am heavily invested in GB QB backups (along with Leinart and $20 Warner)

I think Randall was talking about Rodgers spending time on the bench behind Favre. I think Rodgers will do just fine the the system. Even if he was to fail, you're not going to get anything out of Brohm or Flynn for years.

What a moran... $20 for Warner how much cash do you get yearly $1,000?

:wacko: I'll PM him and ask. Yeah what I meant is he needs to go to QB school as Rodgers did. AR wasn't very good at first either. In fact he was pretty bad.

should i pick him up? right now i have big ben and marc bulger. i was thinking about dropping LJ smith as i have owen daniels. im in a league that heavily favors qbs. i might be able to pawn him off to an owner who loses a qb.

Those are good QB's. I guess if you have room.

should i pick him up? right now i have big ben and marc bulger. i was thinking about dropping LJ smith as i have owen daniels. im in a league that heavily favors qbs. i might be able to pawn him off to an owner who loses a qb.

:wacko: To the advice forum.

I don't think he was a system quarterback, I think he lacks the focus and drive to perform at this level... I also blame hot tubs.

He wasn't purely a system quarterback, but having all the weapons that he did have (Bush, Lendale, Jarrett) at the time did make him look better than he is/was. The same argument can also be made for Palmer, Leinart's predecessor, who was also surrounded with weapons (Mike Williams et al), but the difference is obvious.

He wasn't purely a system quarterback, but having all the weapons that he did have (Bush, Lendale, Jarrett) at the time did make him look better than he is/was. The same argument can also be made for Palmer, Leinart's predecessor, who was also surrounded with weapons (Mike Williams et al), but the difference is obvious.

They run a pro set offense at USC under Pete Carroll. He should have had an easier time adjusting to the NFL game. He has the weapons (Edge, Fitz, & Boldin), so that is not a good excuse. Methinks he's just another high round bust for the Cards.