[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Your Favorite Line(s) In A Movie

jaxfactor

This is your own personal favorites, not what you think are the best ever lines, although some may qualify for that also. Here's one of mine. If not my favorite, it definately ranks in the top 3:

"I know what you're thinkin'. 'Did he fire six shots or only 5?' Well, to tell you the truth in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being this is a 44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you gotta ask yourself a question. 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya..punk?"

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is your own personal favorites, not what you think are the best ever lines, although some may qualify for that also. Here's one of mine. If not my favorite, it definately ranks in the top 3:

"I know what you're thinkin'. 'Did he fire six shots or only 5?' Well, to tell you the truth in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being this is a 44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you gotta ask yourself a question. 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya..punk?"

Dirty Harry was on last night and I had to watch it for the umteenth time. He actually says this twice in the movie. The one I quoted was the first one. The one at the end is a little different, but the end result is much better.

Deniro " I couldnt get it up last night"

Crystal "You mean sexually? "

Deniro " No, For the big game against Michigan State"

Crystal " They make pills for that you know"

Deniro " A hard on should be gotten naturally or not gotten at all"

Crystal " Who said that Mark Twain"

Edited by whomper

I watched Dirty Harry last night as well. Awesome f'n movie. :wacko:

It's one of those rare movies that you must stop and watch no matter what else is on.

And, yes, when I said "Khaaaaan" and saved the Earth yet again, it was [pauses] magic.

Ray, when someone asks you if you're a god, you say, YES!

dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!

I think we'd better split up.

Yeah... we can do more damage that way!

Get her!?!? That was your whole plan, huh, get her. Very scientific.

Listen! Do you smell something?

She's not my girlfriend. I find her interesting because she's a client and because she sleeps above her covers...FOUR FEET above her covers. She barks, she drools, she claws.

Gotta Love GhostBusters

Edited by Thunder Chicken

Charlie Bowdrie: It aint easy having pals.

Charlie Bowdrie: Hey, Chavez how come they ain't killing us?

Dirty Steve Stephens: We're in the spirt world a$$hole they can't see us.

Dirty Steve Stephens: Did you see the size of that chicken?

Chavez: Many nights, my friend... Many nights I've put a blade to your throat while you were sleeping. Glad I never killed you, Steve. You're all right...

William H. Bonney: Alex, if you stay they're gonna kill you. And then I'm gonna have to to go around and kill all the guys who killed you. That's a lot of killing.

Willam H. Bonney: Dear Governor Axtell. I've heard that you will give 200 dollars for my head. Perhaps we should meet and talk. I am at the Juarez village at the border. Send 3 men, and instruct them not to shoot, as I am unarmed. In short, Sir; I surrender. Your obedient servant William H. Bonney. PS: I changed my mind. Kiss my ass.

Doc Holliday: It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds.

Doc Holliday: I'm your huckleberry...

Wyatt Earp: You tell 'em I'M coming... and hell's coming with me, you hear?...

Wyatt Earp: [Tyler reaches for his gun] Go ahead, skin it! Skin that smokewagon and see what happens...

Johnny Tyler: [pauses, scared] M-mister, I'm gettin' tired of your...

Wyatt Earp: [slaps Tyler across the face, unafraid] I'm gettin' tired of all your gas, now jerk that pistol and go to work!

Wyatt Earp: [slaps him harder, now completely steely-eyed] I said throw down, boy!

Doc Holliday: [after killing Johnny Ringo] It would appear that the strain was more than he could bear.

Wyatt Earp: You gonna do somethin'? Or are you just gonna stand there and bleed?