[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

And while I'm being Andy Rooney...

detlef

Call me, drop me a line, do whatever you need to do. Just don't f'ing "reach out" to me. I'm letting everyone know right here and now. I will begin thorping people for saying "reach out" when they mean contact someone.

Just thought it was only fair to warn people before I started smacking them upside the head with a slack middle finger.

Thank you, proceed.

If you were including yourself in that "we", then no. But keg is...

BTW, you are whiny enough to be Andy Rooney. Apt comparison. :wacko:

Now, this isn't exactly some reverse epiphany along the lines of "Wow, I always thought WV was capable of realizing what is and is not remotely funny at all but I suppose he's not" because you've never given me much reason to think so. However, if you honestly, truly think keggerz pathetic, knee-jerk, detlef said something so I need say something contrary pavlovian pap to be "clever" well color me surprised.

Not for a minute implying that my drunk ramblings are sage by a long shot. But seriously. Both of you can do better. That is, unless you're as drunk as I am.

Hmmm.....I don't know about all the "reaching out and touching somebody" bit...but I'm guessing you got your overblown phone bill today?

Or you are just a mean and nasty drunk, Det. Do us all a favor...turn off your computer before you binge. :wacko:

et tu bunze?

How about sending a few "shout-outs".

If that's okay, I'd like to send a shout-out to my boy D3, holdin' it down in Austin.

Also, my main mofo, Whomper. Pimpin' ain't easy baby.

One last shout out to my brutha from a different mutha.....Twiley. Woo Woo!!!

Edited by Puddy

I'm with det...I don't want anyone to "reach out" to me. Now, a reach around, that's something we can discuss.

I slowly scrolled down with my reach around joke ready to go. Post after post I was safe. Then I reached this. Damn you Unta :waterboard:

Loud chewers. They drive me insane. People that smack and chew their food like cattle. I could actually punch these people in the face . Thats how mad in makes me. I know this is in direct contrast to my cell/text thread but people that talk loudly on their cell phones on the bus on the way to work. I would like to lacerate their windpipes

Edited by whomper