[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pardon my womanly rant, but......

Jimmy Neutron

I've been traveling a lot lately a d my visits to men's rooms all over the country have led me to ask....

Why the hell can't men hit a damn urinal? :wacko:

:D

Can't wait to get home to my clean bathrooms where my young sons manage (for the most part) to get the pee where it belongs.

I've been traveling a lot lately a d my visits to men's rooms all over the country have led me to ask....

If you have a long garden hose and wish the water to be placed on a given plant, the mobility aspect enables the holder of said hose to hit said target. On the other hand... I'm just sayin'.

What about the boogers wiped on the wall above the urinal... real nice. Yer in a bathroom, theres usually 10 rolls of paper mere steps away.

:wacko: i've been so close to starting a thread about this so many times. even worse is when you're sitting in a stall doing your business and there are boogers all over the walls. my god, WHY?

Huh. You should have gone to the "bathroom" after a game at the old Soldier Field. Everyone was up to their ankles in piss. :D

Can't wait to get home to my clean bathrooms where my young sons manage (for the most part) to get the pee where it belongs.

its not just MEN or MEN'S ROOMS...PEOPLE are PIGS when it comes to stuff in public....just look at public restrooms, check out some of the discount stores(namely say Old Navy) on a Saturday when they have the most traffic, tables at restaurants after they are done eating...etc....PEOPLE ARE PIGS!!(for the most part, not everyone but almost)

Dudes, they aren't trying to hit the urinal. When you step in a puddle of piss, somebody intentionally left it there. I figure they either like the thought of you stepping in their urine or the thought of some poor slob cleaning it up.

Ever walked into a public bathroom where the lone inhabitant suddenly realizes a presence and corrects his stream from the floor to the commode? I swear I've seen this happen a bunch... Usually at bars or rock concerts.

Try a public toilet in Capri, Italy. The crapper is basically like our toilets but are flush to the ground. So just imagine a toilet seat on the ground. This is a toilet not a urinal. Well as you can imagine the back wall of this "toilet" is covered I mean covered with crap. All around where you would need to position your feet was covered as well. I struggled with just urinatedThis wasn't some back alley place either this was right off a nice marina. Icing on the cake was a women outside of it looking for a tip...I guess she was the attendant...