[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Big Lebowski

whomper

I am one of those people that is sometimes very late on a classic. In the case of this movie I am halfway there. I saw bits and pieces of this over the years but never really sat down from start to finish. When you see it in bits and pieces it is funny but doesnt do it justice. The other day my Niece and Nephew had it on DVR and demanded I watch it. I could only watch about an hours worth because I had to leave but what I saw cracked me up. I cant wait to sit and watch it all the way through.

So far my Highlights (forgive me if I dont get word for word right)

"Obviously you are not a golfer"

The first scene where they show Turturro is a riot

When "The Dude" asks to get his head shoved in the toilet again cracked me up as well.

Great stuff

Great stuff

Just wait... :wacko:

I haven't seen it either.

I am on my way to my bowling league in 5 minutes however.

Anyone that considers themselves a bowler owes it to themselves to see this movie.

It's a good one.

I am one of those people that is sometimes very late on a classic. In the case of this movie I am halfway there. I saw bits and pieces of this over the years but never really sat down from start to finish. When you see it in bits and pieces it is funny but doesnt do it justice. The other day my Niece and Nephew had it on DVR and demanded I watch it. I could only watch about an hours worth because I had to leave but what I saw cracked me up. I cant wait to sit and watch it all the way through.

So far my Highlights (forgive me if I dont get word for word right)

"Obviously you are not a golfer"

When "The Dude" asks to get his head shoved in the toilet again cracked me up as well.

Great stuff

You are an Antonio Gates TD away from losing to The Big Lebunzskis in MSHB. :wacko:

A vastly underrated movie.

Maude Lebowski: What do you do for recreation?

The Dude: Oh, the usual. I bowl. Drive around. The occasional acid flashback.

My car has a "This agression will not stand, man" bumper sticker and I have a t-shirt that reads "ACHIEVER" on the front, and "...and proud we are of all of them" on the back.

Yeah, it's one of the greatest pure humanist films of the 20th century. Is there anything more pure zen than "when I wore my first dress it dude, let's go bowling"?