[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Willis McGahee may sit this week

gasface

Willis McGahee may not be able to play in the Ravens contest Monday night against the Steelers because of his swollen eye, according to the Baltimore Sun. "As long as he can see, he'll play. But if he can't, he's not going to be able to play. So, we'll have to try to get that swelling down," said Ravens coach John Harbaugh.

May want to look all the way to Mewelde Moore...should be a defensive struggle and if Rice fumbles at all he'll probably get yanked...

Not sure I'd want to play any of my Raven's RBs in this game as it looks like a huge crapshoot...

Ummmm,aren't we discussing Baltimore Running Backs??? I believe that Mr. Moore resides on the Steeler's roster? Perhaps he may have some upside if Mendenhall coughs up the ball, but not sure he'd have a lot of value if Rice is fumbling.....!

Ummmm,aren't we discussing Baltimore Running Backs??? I believe that Mr. Moore resides on the Steeler's roster? Perhaps he may have some upside if Mendenhall coughs up the ball, but not sure he'd have a lot of value if Rice is fumbling.....!

lol...Baltimore, Pittsburgh, I get so confused with these Canadian teams... :wacko:

Does anyone have an update on these Baltimore RB's? I have Rice and McClain. I'm so confused. I'm thinking of sitting Ryan Grant for one of these. What do you guys think?

i think i start ronnie brown over either one & yes brown is on a bye

Does anyone have an update on these Baltimore RB's? I have Rice and McClain. I'm so confused. I'm thinking of sitting Ryan Grant for one of these. What do you guys think?

I would never do that. Grant is due