[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cowboys Cards Game thread

Cowboyz1

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

u gotta love sean morey....kid grew up in mass and played at brown....brought into the league by the pats.....career special teamer....spent some years in this league...even got a ring with the steelers....quite a nice little career for the guy....some good stories im sure....and the fumble recovered by a one time pat monty beisel

u gotta love sean morey....kid grew up in mass and played at brown....brought into the league by the pats.....career special teamer....spent some years in this league...even got a ring with the steelers....quite a nice little career for the guy....some good stories im sure....and the fumble recovered by a one time pat monty beisel

Why do we have to love this guy. Because he grew up in Mass and was a Pat. Are you serious?

what a joke ...the extra 5 yards gets the fg through as it would have been short from 57 yards ...meanwhile guy flagged can barely get off the field

Refs this season are atrocius

Just curious, but why was that a bad call? Honestly, I didn't care either way but dude was very much off-sides. I had the sound off so I missed what the guys were saying on TV.

I take it he was hurt? Why was he not lying on the ground then?

I understand why that sort of sucks for the Cards (well, ultimately it didn't matter), but I don't see why that's a bad call. What would be a bad call is to not call a penalty on a defender who's 20 yards off-sides.

Just curious, but why was that a bad call? Honestly, I didn't care either way but dude was very much off-sides. I had the sound off so I missed what the guys were saying on TV.

I take it he was hurt? Why was he not lying on the ground then?

I understand why that sort of sucks for the Cards (well, ultimately it didn't matter), but I don't see why that's a bad call. What would be a bad call is to not call a penalty on a defender who's 20 yards off-sides.

In the last 2 minutes of a half, the team would need to call time out for the medical staff to attend an injured player, and the Cards were gambling with the clock hoping it would expire before the snap started so as to not give the Cowboys an extra play if they called that time out.

In the last 2 minutes of a half, the team would need to call time out for the medical staff to attend an injured player, and the Cards were gambling with the clock hoping it would expire before the snap started so as to not give the Cowboys an extra play if they called that time out.

I understand why the Cards didn't want to call a medical timeout. I just don't know why this was a bad call on the part of the refs as was implied. Last I checked, if a defender is on the offensive side of the neutral zone at the snap, and dude very much was, it's a penalty.

Again, it's not even an issue of whether this was a bad call. Imagine what a totally horrible call it would have been had they let it slide. There's a freaking defender 20 yds off-sides! This is a gimme.

Why do we have to love this guy. Because he grew up in Mass and was a Pat. Are you serious?

Special Teams Players of the Week

Sean Morey, WR, Arizona. One of the best special-teamers of this era of NFL history -- he's no Steve Tasker, but he's the closest to Tasker of anyone playing today -- Morey was the decisive figure in the Cards' 30-24 overtime upset of Dallas.

well....no....because hes a relatively small kid who played at brown....who got a chance....and there probably werent too many people who thought hed stick....and hes made quite a nice little career for himself in the nfl...against the odds....im sorry sgt ryan...i forgot...you hate the patriots with such zeal that i should have known you wouldnt appreciate me mentioning him

Special Teams Players of the Week

Sean Morey, WR, Arizona. One of the best special-teamers of this era of NFL history -- he's no Steve Tasker, but he's the closest to Tasker of anyone playing today -- Morey was the decisive figure in the Cards' 30-24 overtime upset of Dallas.

well....no....because hes a relatively small kid who played at brown....who got a chance....and there probably werent too many people who thought hed stick....and hes made quite a nice little career for himself in the nfl...against the odds....im sorry sgt ryan...i forgot...you hate the patriots with such zeal that i should have known you wouldnt appreciate me mentioning him

You mentioned the Pats and Mass, not me. I dont see why we should love a guy, just because he was a former Pat and from Mass. And why mention that, anyway. He is a Arizona Cardinal, and won yesterday. Not a Pat who got their asses handed to them.

You mentioned the Pats and Mass, not me. I dont see why we should love a guy, just because he was a former Pat and from Mass. And why mention that, anyway. He is a Arizona Cardinal, and won yesterday. Not a Pat who got their asses handed to them.

Wow, Sgt Ryan seems a little bitter. You'd have thought OU and the Cowboys lost in the same weekend or something.

:wacko:

:D Great Point Sarge..... :D Pack your junk down and between your butt target and move to the same sex state ya ghey story tellin Mo mo....and Morey is better then Tasker ya pillow bitter

thoughts :wacko:

sorry guys...never again will i mention a guy who went to the 1-AA football factory that is brown university....who went on to have a 10 year career in the nfl as a special teamer and won a superbowl ring.....thats just not good stuff!!! i mean...hell they make movies about bartenders who played special teams for the eagles.....but yeah...i dunno...im way off here

sorry your badass cowboys got worked....lolol

Only you could interject the Pats into a thread about DAL & AZ. You wonder why I'm in threads knocking the Pats? Because you turn every freakin' thread on the board into a Pats' thread. :wacko:

Edited by Bronco Billy

I'd be curious as to what the call would have been had Ari not had timeouts. At that point, the clock should stop due to the injury, correct?

Only you could interject the Pats into a thread about DAL & AZ. You wonder why I'm in threads knocking the Pats? Because you turn every freakin' thread on the board into a Pats' thread. :wacko:

haha....thats erroneous.....please back up your statement that i turn every frickin thread into a pats thread....lolol

let me correct you....you make threads knocking the pats because you are jealous....like your friend sgt ryan.....the fact of the matter is....you cannot stay out of any thread made about the patriots

now find a thread in there that is not about the patriots where i mention the "patriots"....lol....youll say "i dont have the time" blah blah blah....fact is...you stay here all day n night.....and if you do find one or two....ill find about 30 pats threads that u couldnt keep out of because you cant resist taking a shot