[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What I learned at the zoo this weekend.

Big Country

So, my oldest turned 4 last week, so I took the family down to San Diego to do SeaWorld and the zoo. The family had a blast, so we'll probably get down there once or twice more before our season passes expire (well, for the zoo at least)

But, I did learn one interesting thing at the zoo. At the zebra exhibit, one of the zebras was back right near the main viewing area. Well, this one got "excited". It proved that zebras are indeed black with white stripes. Seriously, dude ended up being like 2 and a half feet long as his schlong just about touched the ground, then he started doing "exercises" with it. I was able to move along before the 4 year old started asking questions... but my wife got an eyeful and kept looking back. :wacko:

but my wife got an eyeful and kept looking back. :wacko:

Don't sweat it if your wife is eyeing up a horse, or a zebra, or a bull, etc. Be concerned if she starts checking out a squirrel or a rabbit and she starts thinking that he's got something on you.

Don't sweat it if your wife is eyeing up a horse, or a zebra, or a bull, etc. Be concerned if she starts checking out a squirrel or a rabbit and she starts thinking that he's got something on you.

Good info here.

The wife took the kids to the zoo and a bull elephant was "exercising" his manhood in a similiar way. The oldest son says, "Mom, what is that?" Mrs. HR, being the proper type, hurriedly grabs all four kids and hustles them away from the offending scene saying, "That's nothing..."

A month later I've got the kids at the zoo and when we go by the elephant pen there's the same bull out there strutting his business. The son asks, "Dad, what is that?" Being the responsible parent who believes in teaching the truth, I say, "Why son, that's the elephant's penis."

"Penis? Mom said that was nothing."

"Oh, she's just spoiled, son."

The wife took the kids to the zoo and a bull elephant was "exercising" his manhood in a similiar way. The oldest son says, "Mom, what is that?" Mrs. HR, being the proper type, hurriedly grabs all four kids and hustles them away from the offending scene saying, "That's nothing..."

A month later I've got the kids at the zoo and when we go by the elephant pen there's the same bull out there strutting his business. The son asks, "Dad, what is that?" Being the responsible parent who believes in teaching the truth, I say, "Why son, that's the elephant's penis."

:wacko: classic!

So, my oldest turned 4 last week, so I took the family down to San Diego to do SeaWorld and the zoo. The family had a blast, so we'll probably get down there once or twice more before our season passes expire (well, for the zoo at least)

But, I did learn one interesting thing at the zoo. At the zebra exhibit, one of the zebras was back right near the main viewing area. Well, this one got "excited". It proved that zebras are indeed black with white stripes. Seriously, dude ended up being like 2 and a half feet long as his schlong just about touched the ground, then he started doing "exercises" with it. I was able to move along before the 4 year old started asking questions... but my wife got an eyeful and kept looking back. :wacko:

Keep an eye out for your wife all of a sudden wanting to go back every week, and pressuring you to re-up for another year! Now that would be a bad sign! :D

:D

BC. are you sure it wasn't Holy Roller wondering around the zoo after refereeing his game. He does that to make the elephants jealous. :wacko:

ROFL.