[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Larry Johnson

MrTed46

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should I start Jamaal Charles, Rudi Johnson, or Julius Jones this week .... hahahaha I know the options are bad....

thats what it has come down to unfortunatly :wacko:

Your waivers might have Dominic Rhodes, Sammy Morris or even Kenny Watson as well. The first two would probably be better.

Do people actually see Charles as a feasible play vs TEN? It might be more advantageous to start a second TE.

This was brought up in the advice forum. There are two things at play here. One is that Tenn is not as stingy against FF RBs as people seem to think. Based on Huddle scoring, they rank 15th (that is, in terms of FF points allowed, not some subjective ranking), so very much middle of the pack. With that in mind, it's not like they're the kind of D that you shouldn't start anyone but total studs against.

On the other hand, we're talking KC who've failed to do much against anyone who's not a complete sieve. I'll say this, I am fortunate that I have better options at RB than this but I've also started less promising options in the past.

Should I start Jamaal Charles, Rudi Johnson, or Julius Jones this week .... hahahaha I know the options are bad....

thats what it has come down to unfortunatly :wacko:

I'll project Charles with 50 rushing yards and 6 rec for 42 yards. I've seen weirder things happen and who knows, he could totally blow up, but that percentage would be pretty low.

LJ is done in KC after this year, him and Tony will be traded.

Somehow I don't think either will be brokenhearted over that, given the state of the Chiefs right now.

(KFFL) ESPNews reports the Kansas City Chiefs will wait until Sunday, Oct. 19, before deciding whether RB Larry Johnson will play in Week 7.

Is he hurt?

It's already announced that he is on the bench. Violation of team policy- late to meetings and various other.

Your waivers might have Dominic Rhodes, Sammy Morris or even Kenny Watson as well. The first two would probably be better.

Jamaal Charles would not be a bad option. Tennessee is strong against the run, but the Chiefs have indicated they want to see what he is capable of. That means potentially 17 touches and he has crazy speed (4.28 in the 40).

Nobody will want LJ. Tony will be a great fit, but look for him to be very selective- He will want to play in California or Florida.

Tony will be a great fit - for a couple years, on a contender with the cap space to absorb him.

LJ is a stud RB in his prime with relatively low miles (though he's going to be 30 by about midpoint of next season) - I'd say they get equal interest.

You're overestimating the importance NFL teams place on character.