[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Question about women's sizes

Jackass

I've been corresponding on-line with a woman who described herself as size 14/16. Now i think this may be rather large, but i just need a better idea of how big this is.

Pretty big...for the most part. If she is tall, then 14 to 16 can be pulled off relatively well...especially if she has a big rack. If she is shortish, then 14/16 is just pretty darn big.

Hope this helps...and it is jmho

I would not call that pretty big unless she was pretty short. She is not going to be small but depending on height and bone structure that can be a little big but not hugh.

Then again I am from Pittsburgh and we are all corn feed around these parts. In fact I am eating my corn flakes as I type.

Edited by Skippy

I've been corresponding on-line with a woman who described herself as size 14/16. Now i think this may be rather large, but i just need a better idea of how big this is.

How old is she? Does she have the potential to grow? There are some situation where 14-16 is doable...but 18-20....now we are talking Rosie Odonnel :wacko:

uh-oh. she's 5'3" :wacko: She does claim to work out a lot and have "dancer's legs" and a "beautiful face" maybe if i don't tell my friends :D

Yeah, I think we've seen this type of woman before. She probably does have nice legs and a pretty face, but she's thick through the waist and bust. NTTAWWT.