[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Question about women's sizes

Jackass

uh-oh. she's 5'3" :wacko: She does claim to work out a lot and have "dancer's legs" and a "beautiful face" maybe if i don't tell my friends :D

When she starts in with "Rubenesque", "Curvaceous", or "Voluptuous", then you're in big trouble. All relationship-ad speak for fat as hell. Remember, few people downplay their better attributes in these situations. "dancer's legs"? "works out a lot"? Listen, if she was fit, she'd say she was fit. She wouldn't tip-toe around the subject.

That said, there's a place in this world for all of us. I have known more than my fair share of friends whose standards in women were insane considering what they, themselves had to offer. One guy I used to work with was borderline morbidly obese. There was this teller at the bank we used that was pretty damned cute, if a tad "big boned" and she was always super nice to him. I told him he should ask her out and he said, "Dude, have you seen her ass? Chick's pretty fat." I honestly didn't know what to say.

So, I'm not making judgment on whether this should be a deal breaker for you, but it seems pretty clear that the girl is not lean.

When she starts in with "Rubenesque", "Curvaceous", or "Voluptuous", then you're in big trouble. All relationship-ad speak for fat as hell. Remember, few people downplay their better attributes in these situations. "dancer's legs"? "works out a lot"? Listen, if she was fit, she'd say she was fit. She wouldn't tip-toe around the subject.

That said, there's a place in this world for all of us. I have known more than my fair share of friends whose standards in women were insane considering what they, themselves had to offer. One guy I used to work with was borderline morbidly obese. There was this teller at the bank we used that was pretty damned cute, if a tad "big boned" and she was always super nice to him. I told him he should ask her out and he said, "Dude, have you seen her ass? Chick's pretty fat." I honestly didn't know what to say.

So, I'm not making judgment on whether this should be a deal breaker for you, but it seems pretty clear that the girl is not lean.

Probably describes 80% of huddlers, I'd expect. :wacko:

size is pretty superficial. I mean, maybe she has a really great personality? :wacko:

granted, with that much junk in the trunk that would have to be one charming motherf'ing pig.

:D

She's probably a good sized gal @ 5' 3" and that size. If you like her, who cares? Don't let this motley group tell you what you should like and shouldn't.

size is pretty superficial. I mean, maybe she has a really great personality? :D

granted, with that much junk in the trunk that would have to be one charming motherf'ing pig.

At 5-3 and size 16 (at least, if she claims 14-16), then she's definitely rolly polly. That said, who cares? If you're looking for someone to have fun with you shouldn't limit your list to bikini models. She may be the greatest woman you ever met, and who knows, maybe you're a fat ass too...Figure is overrated, my wife and I were chiseled specimens when we met :wacko: , now we're pushing 50, we're flabby, lazy, and happy, and that chit doesn't matter any more.

At 5-3 and size 16 (at least, if she claims 14-16), then she's definitely rolly polly. That said, who cares? If you're looking for someone to have fun with you shouldn't limit your list to bikini models. She may be the greatest woman you ever met, and who knows, maybe you're a fat ass too...Figure is overrated, my wife and I were chiseled specimens when we met :wacko: , now we're pushing 50, we're flabby, lazy, and happy, and that chit doesn't matter any more.

Truer words were never spoken. Besides, fat chicks give the best h__d! :D

She wouldn't be obese, but she might be about this size.

Maybe that's a deal breaker for you. But if you like everything else about this girl then I wouldn't let this motley crew dissuade you from taking her for a test drive. You never know; she could have mad sammich making skillz. At least get her to send some pics before you hit the eject button.

Edited by yo mama

I knew a girl with perfect measurements (34-24-34) once.

And her other leg was just as big! :wacko:

Edited by The Holy Roller