[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Why the heck do Wimmen stay mad so long?

cre8tiff

Women never, ever, apologize... thus the reason they stay mad so long is because they are waiting for the other person to apologize. When it is two women then it takes forever for it to blow over because it has been forgotten it's been so long, or one of them has broken down and broken the Women Golden Rule #2: never apologize.

It starts at a very young age. I see it with my daughters and their friends. They get cliquey and petty at an early age. I am glad my kids avoid the clique thing a lot but they are grudge holders like their mother. Throw in the fact that they are Italian, a grudge holding nationality , and im doomed. Have you ever heard of Italian altheimers ? They only remember the grudges..

My eldest daughter came in for Thanksgiving break and last night after I went to bed her and her mother got into a tiff.

They are refusing to speak to each other and both been miserable all day.

Damnation, do I prefer the guy method of pounding each other, then it's done. :wacko:

It isn't done. :D

Wars all over the world attest to this. They just let you sleep and get revenge later.

Edited by Randall

My eldest daughter came in for Thanksgiving break and last night after I went to bed her and her mother got into a tiff.

They are refusing to speak to each other and both been miserable all day.

Damnation, do I prefer the guy method of pounding each other, then it's done. :wacko:

It isn't done. :D

Yeah, but you're half-woman.

I don't get the whole woman anger/no apology thing. My mom and sisters were very even keeled, so marryign my wife and seeing my daughers in full hysteria was/is a little frightening. It's definately a hormone thing.

Ever known a woman that had a full hysterectomy? That procedure does indeed remove the hysteria. Night and day difference in the women I have known that had the procedure - mostly in the office. :D

I am really loving life in this regard. My 13-year old daugher is now a "woman" and her cycle coincides with my wife's. I will be getting a hotel room for 4 days a month and wishing my sons the best of luck. :wacko: