[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What are you listening to these days?

The Irish Doggy

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Killing Joke's Pandemonium. Picked it up riffling through a second hand CD store in Austin, TX, along with about 13 other CDs.

Wow. This is true driving heavyweight percussive venom throughout all 10 tracks. The last track Mathematics Of Chaos is beyond words, a ball of pure energy. Play this very loud.

Saw Bocelli last night. (With the Houston Symphony and Houston Symphony Chorus)

Damn, that dude's got some pipes. :wacko:

I literally got chills when he sang Con Te Partiro. :tup:

Haven't been in much of a festive mood lately, but after intermission he knocked the Christmas songs out of the park and really kick-started my Holiday spirit. :tup:

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Rediscovered a band called Wire a few days back. They reminded me right away of Husker Du only Wire predated them by over a decade and were way better. Pink Flag, the first Wire album (which I have on vinyl) hammers through 21 songs in 36 minutes (five of them less than a minute) but each is lyrically and musically excellent. Bought the second album, Chairs Missing, off iTunes - equally excellent.

Edited by Ursa Majoris