[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

CHAMPIONS - Roll Call

RussMan

Champions Roll Call ! If you won your league represent !

RussMan's Raiders have clinched the Ann Arbor Fantasy League championship.

Key contibutors to the season were guys that I drafted late such as Slaton, Warner, and S.Smith (was suspended and fell in our draft). Also, Andre Johnson made it through the season without injury and finally lived up to his fantasy potential.

Edited by RussMan

I'm in the super bowl for sure in one league. I have another I have to wait and see. But for what its worth.... :wacko:

EDIT: Well, I lost my main money local. Had to bench Warner because of snow and played Schaub instead. Matt scored my team a whopping 9 points. That and I only had 1 TD out of Sjax, T. Jones, S. Slaton, S. Smith, & R. Moss. Argh...it sucks to lose but 2nd place is still in the money. I won my low money college buddy league though. It'll give me some booze money for the Holidays. Oh well, 2 leagues and 2 super bowls is nothing to complain about. Just wished I'd had a better outing in my main local (only loss by 10 points or so).

Edited by Square

Champions Roll Call ! If you won your league represent !

RussMan's Raiders have clinched the Ann Arbor Fantasy League championship.

Key contibutors to the season were guys that I drafted late such as Slaton, Warner, and S.Smith (was suspended and fell in our draft). Also, Andre Johnson made it through the season without injury and finally lived up to his fantasy potential.

So that borderline ethical move you pulled a couple of weeks ago really paid off. So much for karma.

Congrats on your title. Unfortunately it's the only one that Ann Arbor will experience for a few years :wacko:

I pulled a Cowboys in DW/DWIII/32mH by losing in the first round of the playoffs. In my local i limped in with a 6-7 record and will be playing in the championship game thanks to A Johnson.

My squad:

Ganja Warriors

B Rothlisberger

J Campbell

A Peterson

K Smith

R Williams

D McFadden

A Johnson

L Fitzgerald

J Cotchery

K Walter

R Brown

K Winslow

K Boss

S Gostkowski

IND Defense

Crushed my opponent today to win my 2nd in 3 years in my local. Had the best recored, scored the most points, and now the chamionship. Starters below

Brees

Rhodes

T Jones

Steve Smith, Colston, V Jackson

Shiancoe

Bironas

Titans

Honorable mention to Frank Gore who started the majority of the regular season and TJH who stepped up a couple times.

Edited by Steelhead

Won in my rookie season after finishing 3rd in the regular season.

Just made it past two unbeatable (or so I thought) opponents with my hodgepodge lineup.

This week:

McNabb, MJD, Rhodes, Jennings, Bryant, Bruce, Longwell, Tampa

over

E.Manning, ADP, Lynch, AJohnson, Boldin (ouch), RWhite, K.Brown, Minn

Last week:

McNabb, LT, MJD, Jennings, Bryant, Royal, Longwell, IND

over

Warner, Forte, RBrown, Fitz, Moss, Ward, Bryant, Tenn

Pivotal trade 4 wks ago landed me MJD, Bryant, & Royal for Chris Johnson & VJax.

Became the 2nd three time winner in my local. Took best record, top points, and finally the #1 seed takes the trophy. Kept Brady as a first rounder and only backed him up with Tavaris Jackson. Originally had L. Maroney as my RB2 as well.

Should be in good shape for one keeper next year with the edge going to M. Turner, but Slaton is an option as well.

Player YTD Pts Bye

Cassel, Matt NEP QB 244.2 4

Frerotte, Gus MIN QB (Q) 131.9 8

Charles, Jamaal KCC RB ® 50.3 6

Green, Ahman HOU RB (I) 50.6 2

Jones, Julius SEA RB 81.8 4

Morris, Sammy NEP RB 107.0 4

Slaton, Steve HOU RB ® 201.9 2

Turner, Michael ATL RB 233.2 7

Bowe, Dwayne KCC WR 153.1 6

Brown, Reggie PHI WR 27.8 7

Johnson, Andre HOU WR 225.8 2

Johnson, Bryant SFO WR 67.3 9

Heap, Todd BAL TE 53.8 2

Scheffler, Tony DEN TE 66.3 8

Lindell, Rian BUF PK 126.0 6

Rogers, Shaun CLE DT (Q) 132.0 5

Kiwanuka, Mathias NYG DE 106.0 4

Ryans, DeMeco HOU LB 161.0 2

Vilma, Jonathan NOS LB 183.0 9

Hope, Chris TEN S 138.0 6

Wilson, Gibril OAK S 191.0 5

Eagles, Philadelphia PHI Off 234.0 7

the Soul Rippers have won the 2008 FRTFL crown, behind mcnabb; the downright nasty RB trio of AD, forte and denagelo; andre johnson, wes welker and eddie royal, and dallas clark (who came up HUGH in the playoffs when some of my other guys didn't)

I will hopefully be adding another crown after next week. super bowl is week 16 and 17 combined, I am up 68 points after week 17. roster there is garbage at QB (delhomme, garrard, schaub); portis, deangelo and kevin smith; steve smith, welker...and I'm even still riding with braylon edwards. this league has crazy volatile defense scoring, and tennesee has been huge for me.

Won league with the following roster. 9-5 record 2nd seed in playoffs. 2nd in total points

Brees (3rd rounder)

R.Moss (1st rounder)

B Marsh (trade)

Chris Johnson (8th rounder)

Portis (2nd rounder)

Witten (4th rounder)

Pierre Thomas(15th rounder)

NYG D (trade)

I won three Championships this week that are board supported by "THE HUDDLE"

My team name is MEMPHIS ELITE in any league I play in.

Huddle Rejects - Back to Back League Champ. This team has been high scoring all year and they just took care of business as usual.

Link: http://www10.myfantasyleague.com/2008/home/13620

WDL - I defeated the back to back champ in that league going for a 3-Peat. I was the worst team in the league 2 years in a row. The best part about this win is that I have not even brought up any of my Taxi Squad players yet. Players such as Calvin Johnson, Chris Johnson, Dwayne Bowe just to name a few are still on my taxi squad and will be brought up for the 2009 Season.

Link: http://www36.myfantasyleague.com/2008/home/40203

WDDL - I won this with an AJ Hawk tackle. It was going back and forth the whole game. Leading by 1 point, losing by one point. At the end of the 4th quarter it was tied with 213.5 to 213.5. The Bears won the toss. AJ Hawk made the tackle. Robbie Gould made the field goal to end the real game. And I woke up everyone in my house with a loud I FINALLY DID IT!!!!!!!! Out of all my leagues I have been the favorite to win the past 4 years in this league. Each year it was like that monkey on Peyton Manning back. I truly know how he felt and feels now its off his back. Because it is now off mine. If I ever run into AJ Hawk I owe him a beer on me.

Link: http://www5.myfantasyleague.com/2008/home/36138

This goal that I have achieved is truly amazing. I have been trying to get the triple crown (Rejects, WDL, WDDL). It has finally been achieved. All my league mates that came in 2nd all put up one hellva fight.

Edited by loyalboyd

Thunder Down Under won the 2008 FFAG Bowl (Fantasy Football Association for Guys)

and took home the second Vince FFister

Drafted Forte, Romo, Moss. Traded Moss away for Rodgers.

Picked up Gotskowski in week 14

Thanks to the Huddlers (esp. Keggerz)

Thanks