[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Getting a chihuahua...

Puddy

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D

Looks like Troy has been hitting the fast food joints. :wacko:

My sisters vet said that he has to lose 7 lbs. He weighs 14. LOL That would be half his body weight. They love that dog and so do I but I swear he is half pig. That dog just loves food and has great table manners as he climbs up on the table during dinner because her two kids love to feed him. It is crazy but lovable fun.

My sisters vet said that he has to lose 7 lbs. He weighs 14. LOL That would be half his body weight. They love that dog and so do I but I swear he is half pig. That dog just loves food and has great table manners as he climbs up on the table during dinner because her two kids love to feed him. It is crazy but lovable fun.

My MIL has a chihuahua mix who tends to get overweight. Those lil guys should not be overweight with those teeny legs.... so be careful.

My MIL has a chihuahua mix who tends to get overweight. Those lil guys should not be overweight with those teeny legs.... so be careful.

My sister is very aware. He was up to 16 but over the last year he has made it down to 14. Her two kids just love to feed him but she has been doing a great job of breaking them of the habbit.

He is a great dog btw.

My sister is very aware. He was up to 16 but over the last year he has made it down to 14. Her two kids just love to feed him but she has been doing a great job of breaking them of the habbit.

He is a great dog btw.

Yeah, I'll give Puddy chit for getting a chihuahua, but the MIL's dog is sweet as can be (granted it's a mix :wacko:) ... back in May the poor thing was really overweight and could barely jump up onto S-FIL's lap. Went back for Christmas and she's lost weight and is as spry as ever.

It's hilarious to see her get all fired up when my 2-year old black Lab pup tries to play with her. :D

What have you done with Puddy, fag?

:D:D:D:D:D

This Made me f'm cry! My family was looking at me like I was crazy!

Now as the owner of a Chihuahua, you need a "manly" Chihuahua joke.

This guy "swishes" into a very "manley" bar and lisps, "Does anybody in here own the Great Dane out front? I think my Chihuahua just killed him!"

A big, burley dud stands up and says, "Yeah, he's mine. But, how could your fricken Chihuahua kill my Great Dane, Ghey Boy?"

Sweetie pie answers, "He got stuck in his throat!"

(It works better if you change voices to appropriate characters)

Sure, this joke makes you the ghey guy with the Chihuahua, but at least you know she is dangerous to other dogs much larger than her! :wacko::D

Seriously Pud. She's very cute! Good luck with her and don't let the wife spoil her too much. The "Small Dog Syndrome" thing is real and your wife should read about it to understand (if she hasn't already).

Jeff Dunham (the ventriloquist) does a set about his Chihuahuas before he breaks out the maniquins. Too funny! Check it out if you can.

Seriously Pud. She's very cute! Good luck with her and don't let the wife spoil her too much. The "Small Dog Syndrome" thing is real and your wife should read about it to understand (if she hasn't already). - I've read it to her. She will get it....sooner or later.

Jeff Dunham (the ventriloquist) does a set about his Chihuahuas before he breaks out the maniquins. Too funny! Check it out if you can.

I remember that from the "Insanity" DVD. Funny stuff but now that I own one, I'll have to check it out again.

Edited by Puddy