[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

American Idol

TimC

Starts tonight. Yeah, we'll be watching. I do like the first few episodes where the really bad singers come out. Once it narrows down to the actual competition, I start to lose interest...she's the opposite. I hear they'll be showing less embarrassing tryouts this time around though.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Starts tonight. Yeah, we'll be watching. I do like the first few episodes where the really bad singers come out. Once it narrows down to the actual competition, I start to lose interest...she's the opposite. I hear they'll be showing less embarrassing tryouts this time around though.

I fall into the third category: I like it all. I am glad they're cutting down on the lame tryouts.

Can't wait to come home and watch tonight. :wacko:

This used to be our situation. I'd watch the try outs and then stop watching when Hollywood started. I've turned full blown ghey and now watch it all the way through. My wife used to like Hollywood through then end...but now she complains about it non-stop. Probably because I get fixated on one hawt contestant and make inappropriate comments about her until she's voted off.

Pathetic.

Hand in yer man cards immediately.

1. Hot chicks

2. The 'tards that think they can sing = funny

3. Simon Cowell

4. For those that really, really enjoy music and/or have been in bands and/or had faint music aspirations.... it's a way to feel those pangs again.

5. Hot chicks

Speaking of bikini, I saw the preview with the hawt chick in the bikini that auditioned. She looked smokin' hawt.

Her body is banned in 14 states. Smokin' hawt indeed. I'm sure we'll have some mean looks over the comments I make. :wacko:

1. Hot chicks

2. The 'tards that think they can sing = funny

3. Simon Cowell

4. For those that really, really enjoy music and/or have been in bands and/or had faint music aspirations.... it's a way to feel those pangs again.

5. Hot chicks

Simon Cowell is actually a pretty nice guy in person. His entire shtick people see on the show is just that...a shtick. Him and Ryan Seacrest do get after each other behind the camera though..funny stuff. I remember Seacrest arriving for the final cuts of season 7 in a helicopter on the 9th green and Simon giving him hell the entire day.

Her body is banned in 14 states. Smokin' hawt indeed. I'm sure we'll have some mean looks over the comments I make. :wacko:

Invariably, my wife finds something wrong with every girl I like on that show. Apparently Haley had cottage cheese on her legs and there was something wrong with Kellie Pickler too...I just can't remember what.

I am pretty sure that they allowed bikini girl to get through just so next year they will get to see 50 women thinking that they can use that same formula to get to Hollywood.

Simon Cowell is actually a pretty nice guy in person. His entire shtick people see on the show is just that...a shtick. Him and Ryan Seacrest do get after each other behind the camera though..funny stuff. I remember Seacrest arriving for the final cuts of season 7 in a helicopter on the 9th green and Simon giving him hell the entire day.

I can't remember, which season was it you worked on taz?