[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

American Idol

TimC

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those that thought bikini girl's boobs were too small...meet Kristen McNamara. Apparently she was on that Nashville country version of American Idol and she is a top 50 contestant in this season's American Idol.

Smoking hot body, I can't tell if she has a pretty face or not though, as every picture is different except maybe the last and first. Almost a butterface.

before this season we didn't have DVR so I was able to avoid this quicksand pit of gheyness. but now the wife has it set to record series and makes me watch it with her. :wacko:

the one thing I will say after last night -- that music teacher dude whose wife died recently is going to win this thing. if not win it, then finish very high. first of all, you can tell he is a really good singer, distinctive voice but with a lot of versatility and good musicality. he also seems to have a cool personality and a great sympathy story. if you're a betting ghey man and they take bets on this show, get a marker on this cat now.

before this season we didn't have DVR so I was able to avoid this quicksand pit of gheyness. but now the wife has it set to record series and makes me watch it with her. :wacko:

the one thing I will say after last night -- that music teacher dude whose wife died recently is going to win this thing. if not win it, then finish very high. first of all, you can tell he is a really good singer, distinctive voice but with a lot of versatility and good musicality. he also seems to have a cool personality and a great sympathy story. if you're a betting ghey man and they take bets on this show, get a marker on this cat now.

Kinda looks like David Cook, but has a soul edge rather than a rock edge. Definitely like this cat, and his story got me a little weepy eyed. I don't even want to imagine what it would be like to lose the love of my life like that. Good god....

He will make the top 10 at the very least, IMO and honestly I can see him winning it all (agree with all your points)

I also liked the odd looking girl that had blondish hair and tats from the 1st nite...think she makes the top 10-12

Look for the blind dude to make a strong run as a top 10-12 at a min too....watch out once he is able to use his piano

He will make the top 10 at the very least, IMO and honestly I can see him winning it all (agree with all your points)

I also liked the odd looking girl that had blondish hair and tats from the 1st nite...think she makes the top 10-12

Look for the blind dude to make a strong run as a top 10-12 at a min too....watch out once he is able to use his piano

I hate that they can use instruments now. Used to be a "singing" competition.

I hate that they can use instruments now. Used to be a "singing" competition.

dont kid yourself...it is much more than a singing competition...it is who the public likes as much as who sings well...that is why it is important they put out the best people that have what it takes....Sanjaya was a big mess that shouldnt have gotten thru and showed he wasnt a good singer yet he kept going and going and going...popularity and likability have as much if not more than singing to do with it..

• 4 weeks later...