[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

In 29 Hours I will be

T_bone65

Watching Metallica at the Verizon Center :wacko: well after Machine head and The Sword anyway. I bought these tickets for my son on his 18th b-day in Sept and we can hardly wait. A friend of mine is bringing his 10 y/o son, a little crazy if you ask me but he does like their music. I haven't seen them since 84 or 85 so I can barely contain myself, been listening to the IPOD all day and will again tomorrow.

DemonKnight, not sure if you have tickets or not but let me know.

That is all..........

Edited by T_bone65

I betcha on some other message board, Metallica is posting "In 29 hours we'll be seeing T_bone65 at the Verizon Center. We can't wait, we haven't seen him since 84 or 85!"

Edited by chester

Watching Metallica at the Verizon Center :wacko: well after Machine head and The Sword anyway. I bought these tickets for my son on his 18th b-day in Sept and we can hardly wait. A friend of mine is bringing his 10 y/o son, a little crazy if you ask me but he does like their music. I haven't seen them since 84 or 85 so I can barely contain myself, been listening to the IPOD all day and will again tomorrow.

DemonKnight, not sure if you have tickets or not but let me know.

That is all..........

Just don't try to scale the wall and fall in a sticker bush....then have your son try to pull you up with a rope!!!!

:D Let me start out by saying that you need to yell at me today :D

What a freakin awesome show it was :wacko: They played a lot of new stuff and a ton of old, but I will say I was very disappointed that they never played anything off of Ride the Lightning :D I told my buddy that I wasn't leaving until I heard For Whom the Bell Tolls :D They ended with Search and Destroy as their final enchore. I called Whomper when they were playing Sad But True, not sure if he could hear it though :D They put on 1 HELL of a show and I would HIGHLY recommend it for anyone in Philly, NJ area as they have a few shows coming there as well as NY.

My head is still ringing and it will for a few days but it was worth it. The crowd was anywhere from 6 - 60, very funny to see grown men in their late 40's and 50's :D

Did I mention it was a great show and I can't hear yet?

:wacko: who drove home or are you and Jr a puddle of piss on the office floor :D

We took the subway most of the way there, but JR did have to drive :D Capt was very good to me last night as usual, sorry about all of the pics and texts Chris :D

I am going to see them tomorrow nite in Philly. I can't wait. I hear that they are changing up some songs from show to show, so maybe they will play something off of RTL tomorrow.

They played a ton of stuff off of Black and Death Magnetic (duh), also some of Killem All and Master of the Puppets. If The Sword and Machine Head open for them you can bypass The Sword, Machine Head was very good and I would recommend seeing them as well.