[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

A good wife is always surprising...

cre8tiff

So I was at the hardware store and noticed they had some iron box smokers on sale.

Now I had a smoker for years, until it rusted through, but have not replaced it. So I mention to my wife these smokers were on sale for $99.00.

What does she say?

"You don't need one of those, you need a big green egg."

Me ---> :wacko::D:D I don't deserve such a woman. :D

So I'm going through her communications right how to figure out how unta contacted her. :D

So I was at the hardware store and noticed they had some iron box smokers on sale.

Now I had a smoker for years, until it rusted through, but have not replaced it. So I mention to my wife these smokers were on sale for $99.00.

What does she say?

So I'm going through her communications right how to figure out how unta contacted her. :D

She was confused about her sexuality as she was growing tired of the lesbian lifestyle, so she contacted a therapist. Unta convinced her she was straight, so she will be leaving you shortly, the Green Egg is a parting gift to try to soften the blow.

She was confused about her sexuality as she was growing tired of the lesbian lifestyle, so she contacted a therapist. Unta convinced her she was straight, so she will be leaving you shortly, the Green Egg is a parting gift to try to soften the blow.

OK, that was funny. :D:wacko::D

Edited by cre8tiff

What does she say?

The Egg comes to each of us at the appointed time. It does not arrive early, nor does it arrive late. The Egg is patient, kind, and loving. On some level, deep in your soul, you know that this is your time. Do not question this gift. Embrace the Egg. Walk into the smoky light and know true joy.