[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mickey Rourke and Courtney Love

MikesVikes

That's F@ck'ed up....

I think they should have a baby so that there will be someone to keep Keith Richards company after the nuclear holocaust.

After years and years of drugs, Keith can now hear the cockroach's speak.... So he will have plenty of company

Thats a ton of plastic surgery right there. Joan Rivers had a great line about plastic surgery. She said when she dies she is going to donate her body to tupperware

My sister has met Courtney Love. She went to her house in the Hollywood hills several years ago to get her prepped for an awards show (Golden Globes I think). At the time, my sister was just an assistant to a high-profile hairdresser (now she's just one of her own). She was waiting for the hairdresser to finish up when Love tells my sister: "Hey honey, you look about the same size as me... go in my room and start trying my dresses on for me". So she proceeded to audition the vast amount of dresses that had been provided to her. Sis says she was chain smoking, drinking and was plain ol' nasty.

My sister has met Courtney Love. She went to her house in the Hollywood hills several years ago to get her prepped for an awards show (Golden Globes I think). At the time, my sister was just an assistant to a high-profile hairdresser (now she's just one of her own). She was waiting for the hairdresser to finish up when Love tells my sister: "Hey honey, you look about the same size as me... go in my room and start trying my dresses on for me". So she proceeded to audition the vast amount of dresses that had been provided to her. Sis says she was chain smoking, drinking and was plain ol' nasty.

I think she is one of the most disgusting human beings walking the planet. How she got away with murdering Kurt Cobain is beyond me.