[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Valentine's Day Gifts/Plans...

irish

that's pretty much like our house, David Yurman isn't in the budget, per se:

http://www.davidyurman.com/shoponline/subc...lets&page=1

saving $$ for a vacation, and need to cut back until we sell an oil deal, come on oil prices--sorry everyone, liked that $4 gas this past summer

I'll sell you some of my wife's. She won't notice. :wacko:

Meh....after 36 years and counting, gifts become "Get something for yourself!". I told Mrs.rr (and she told me) "No gifts necessary.". She went out and had her nails done. I'll find some gadget in the next few weeks and do the same.

xxxoooxxx's will also happen.

Weekend getaway on the coast in Half Moon Bay, CA. Probably check out some restaurants, shops, nightlife, etc. Playing the two Half Moon Bay golf courses on Sat/Sun, assuming the weather cooperates... the "Ocean Course" on Saturday (which is a links style) and the "Old Course" Sunday, which is more of the traditional tree-lined course. They both look phenomenal online... really looking forward to a fun weekend. Luckily, my wife likes to play golf (although she's not a fanatic like I am). :wacko:

May be too late posting this but one of the best restauarants I've ever been to is Cetrella's in HMB. Sound like you're already spending big bucks but dinner for two cost us $175. but worth it. Check it out here http://www.restauranteur.com/cetrella/

just saw it's closed until May. San Benito house is nice food and romantic

Edited by Sugar Magnolia

Lots of good ideas here. :wacko:

No Kidding!! I'm about to send my book out to the printers. No worries though as each of you are being mentioned in the bibliography.

Afternoon Road trip down Hiway 1

QUOTE (Gopher @ 2/13/09 10:01am) post_snapback.gifWeekend getaway on the coast in Half Moon Bay, CA. Probably check out some restaurants, shops, nightlife, etc. Playing the two Half Moon Bay golf courses on Sat/Sun, assuming the weather cooperates... the "Ocean Course" on Saturday (which is a links style) and the "Old Course" Sunday, which is more of the traditional tree-lined course. They both look phenomenal online... really looking forward to a fun weekend. Luckily, my wife likes to play golf (although she's not a fanatic like I am). :wacko:

This, too, maybe a little late. But if the golf game washes out. Take a little road trip down US 1 to a quaint little town of Pescadero. Halfway tween HMB and Santa Cruz. if you love artichokes. they have a awesome soup. Ask for the 50/50, not on menu, artichoke and green chile. Or get their cioppino.

always good to quote your source!

:wacko:

Yes it is. No matter how trivial. I've learned that lesson the hard way.

So, is it a bad thing if I buy 2 Valentine's Day cards for the wifee and copy what one says into the other as "my" loving message? :D