[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm a damned-good wife

Scooby

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My hubby goes where he wants to, when he wants to, while I'm stuck at home with the kids...golf, bars, poker, you name it. It's pulling teeth if I want to go to Target by myself on the weekend. Woe is me :D

Awwwwwww! Not fair. Me thinks you guys need to talk. Communication is paramount.

No hints or suggs, but when we were there I think I gave my wife time for herself. :wacko:

Good luck!

all I know about welding, my dad is a cattle rancher, lots of weldin, just wear the goggles, otherwise you'll have blood-shot eyes--he put the fear in me at a young age---don't look when someone's welding, you'll ruin your eyes!!!!; of course, yall already know this precaution

all I know about welding, my dad is a cattle rancher, lots of weldin, just wear the goggles, otherwise you'll have blood-shot eyes--he put the fear in me at a young age---don't look when someone's welding, you'll ruin your eyes!!!!; of course, yall already know this precaution

ok, ok, please move to the welding post, damn, I'm going nuts here, thanks BJ

Seriously, Scooby - you need to set things straight with your hubby. It sounds like he takes your for granted and that is never a good thing. You may feel venting to folks here on the board, but you likely harbor some resentment regarding his behavior and that's just going to build over time.

You can be a damned-good wife and demand some respect and equity all at the same time. :wacko:

Seriously, Scooby - you need to set things straight with your hubby. It sounds like he takes your for granted and that is never a good thing. You may feel venting to folks here on the board, but you likely harbor some resentment regarding his behavior and that's just going to build over time.

You can be a damned-good wife and demand some respect and equity all at the same time. :wacko:

very, very true JN, yes a little resentment, but I hate having those feelings, even when they're seemingly warranted. I just bury and try to keep the peace

The individual woman is required a thousand times a day to choose either to accept her appointed role and thereby rescue her good disposition out of the wreckage of her self-respect, or else follow an independent line of behavior and rescue her self-respect out of the wreckage of her good disposition. Jeannette Rankin

The individual woman is required a thousand times a day to choose either to accept her appointed role and thereby rescue her good disposition out of the wreckage of her self-respect, or else follow an independent line of behavior and rescue her self-respect out of the wreckage of her good disposition. Jeannette Rankin

Translation...Sammich..Have one ready when he gets home