[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cutler is pissed off

CaP'N GRuNGe

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, I heard the dealbreaker there was when they brought tarvaris into the room and intoduced him to housh as their starting QB. :wacko:

Jackson spoke to TJ for about 5 minutes on the phone.

I don't think Housh ever intended to consider MN very seriously. It seems his heart was set to join a west coast team. He just used the Vikes as another team to establish his market price. And yes, QB is just another reason why he picked Seattle over Minnesota even though they are probably a worse team overall than the Vikings, even with the situation at QB.

Trade for Cutler ASAP and then take a look at Holt. C'mon Zygi, you've got to go "all in" if you want to make a final push for that stadium in Minnesota...

Jackson spoke to TJ for about 5 minutes on the phone.

I don't think Housh ever intended to consider MN very seriously. It seems his heart was set to join a west coast team. He just used the Vikes as another team to establish his market price. And yes, QB is just another reason why he picked Seattle over Minnesota even though they are probably a worse team overall than the Vikings, even with the situation at QB.

Trade for Cutler ASAP and then take a look at Holt. C'mon Zygi, you've got to go "all in" if you want to make a final push for that stadium in Minnesota...

And you gotta do it now before some key pieces to the puzzle get too old.

this doesn't look good on a new HC.....but i'd reserve complete judgment until it all comes out.

i've heard plenty of bad things about Cutler. Kerry Rhodes of the Jets thinks he's an ass, Rivers thinks he's a crybaby :wacko:, and there's rumblings that some teammates didn't like him. all this guy does is talk. nothing stays in-house with him.

no doubt he's got great physical tools. doesn't make him John Elway...even if he thinks he has a better arm.

this doesn't look good on a new HC.....but i'd reserve complete judgment until it all comes out.

i've heard plenty of bad things about Cutler. Kerry Rhodes of the Jets thinks he's an ass, Rivers thinks he's a crybaby :wacko:, and there's rumblings that some teammates didn't like him. all this guy does is talk. nothing stays in-house with him.

no doubt he's got great physical tools. doesn't make him John Elway...even if he thinks he has a better arm.

Given Rivers own childish behaviour, I don't think his opinion carries a whole lot of weight.

Are there real sources on this or just gossip rags like PFT?

Denver is in worse shape than Dallas :wacko:

it's sad indeed. the great thing about the cowboys though is no matter how bad they suck yet again, their fans will think they are the best team in the league again by the time training camp rolls around. broncos fans, on the other hand, are hunkering down for a long, hard winter. :D

Ryan couldn't hold Rivers jock and you know that Bier.

I'm not gonna make this a thread about Rivers so I'll backtrack and leave it at that.

well hard to say what leaf would have done with an LT and gates instead of a broken down means and freddie jones. but attitude... they are neck -n-neck.

Ryan couldn't hold Rivers jock and you know that Bier.

I'm not gonna make this a thread about Rivers so I'll backtrack and leave it at that.

Rivers jock. Now that's a pretty picture. :wacko:

Could Pioli satisfy McDaniels and trade Cassel if the price is right?

it's sad indeed. the great thing about the cowboys though is no matter how bad they suck yet again, their fans will think they are the best team in the league again by the time training camp rolls around. broncos fans, on the other hand, are hunkering down for a long, hard winter. :wacko:

I'm not saying this to bust your balls but I will use you as an example at how bizarre this whole thing is. When i was busting you after Denver lost in the playoffs you said you didnt care because the team was headed in the right direction. Now Shanny is gone and the young Stud qb wants out and the new coach is under big fire as well as the owner. It is insane

I'm not saying this to bust your balls but I will use you as an example at how bizarre this whole thing is. When i was busting you after Denver lost in the playoffs you said you didnt care because the team was headed in the right direction. Now Shanny is gone and the young Stud qb wants out and the new coach is under big fire as well as the owner. It is insane

well, I agree completely. I thought the shanahan firing was stupid, and this schit blowing up in their face just proves it. there's really not much more I can say. I am not at all optimistic about the future fo the broncos right now.

well, I agree completely. I thought the shanahan firing was stupid, and this schit blowing up in their face just proves it. there's really not much more I can say. I am not at all optimistic about the future fo the broncos right now.

Has any team ever re-hired a fired coach?