[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I feel like such a dog...

Cunning Runt

I might be alone here, but I think that you may have crossed the line. I understand and agree with keeping an eye on what our kids are doing online. My step-daughter is 12 and she knows that we monitor her email account. I have no problem with that whatsoever.

It just seems to me that your intention (this time) wasn't to look out for the safety of your son so much as it was to just snoop into his personal life. You had to recall a password from a couple of years ago, so it doesn't sound like you have been doing much montioring lately. I think a 16 year old has a right to some measure of privacy. If he is into some girl but not ready to share that with you, then you should respect it. I think everyone here is justifying a violation of his privacy. Would the same people advocate reading a 16 year old's diary? I can understand if you suspected something was wrong... but it sounds kinda like you just wanted to be nosy.

I was being nosy - for sure. I wanted to know more about this girl. My son's first girlfriend. Damn straight I was curious.

If she was a hideous troll or something.........

Edited by Cunning Runt

I was being nosy - for sure. I wanted to know more about this girl. My son's first girlfriend. Damn straight I was curious.

If she was a hideous troll or something.........

My parents did this when they suspected something was wrong

Step 1 - Remove head from a broom stick

Step 2 - Practice swinging broom stick

Step 3 - Wait till kid comes home

Step 4 - Swing 3 consecutive times at the body

Step 5 - Ask the question

Step 6 - Swing 3 consecutive times at body

Step 7 - Repeat the question

step 8 - Swing 3 consecutive times at body

Step 9 - Think about the answer given

Step 10 - Decide wether or not to start at step 4

It worked

My parents did this when they suspected something was wrong

Step 1 - Remove head from a broom stick

Step 2 - Practice swinging broom stick

Step 3 - Wait till kid comes home

Step 4 - Swing 3 consecutive times at the body

Step 5 - Ask the question

Step 6 - Swing 3 consecutive times at body

Step 7 - Repeat the question

step 8 - Swing 3 consecutive times at body

Step 9 - Think about the answer given

Step 10 - Decide wether or not to start at step 4

It worked

Are you and TimC brothers?

Are you and TimC brothers?

Ted's Dad removed the head from the broom stick instead of repeatedly poking his eyes out afterwards with the straw ends. His Dad loved him. And then, after the asswhooping, Dad would yell at me to sweep this blood off the kitchen floor, you lazy punkass weak person who isn't my real son.

Ted's Dad removed the head from the broom stick instead of repeatedly poking his eyes out afterwards with the straw ends. His Dad loved him. And then, after the asswhooping, Dad would yell at me to sweep this blood off the kitchen floor, you lazy punkass weak person who isn't my real son.

hold me

What program does this? My friend has a daughter and asked me for a program like this but I didn't think one existed.

Oh and edit: CR you are doing nothing wrong especially since you said you will not use it against him.

I will have to give it a peak. PM me if I don't get back to you. I found it on download.com

My power antenna was stuck in the "up" position. I spent an hour and a half putting a new one in last night. That is love.

Your car had a :divingboard: