[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Quick Favor Huddlers

Brentastic

My work buddy's brother wrote an article and is now in a pissing contest with one of his co-workers (his co-worker wrote an article as well). Apparently, the co-worker claimed he was an 'award-winning journalist' in his article and is an apparent tool.

Anywho, if you could just go to this link (which is the article my work buddy's brother wrote) and go to the bottom and vote 5 stars - you don't even have to read it. If not, no biggie, just trying to help him out. I guess it's a tight race.

E2A: THis is for pure pride.

Edited by Brentastic

Done, read it, pretty good. :wacko:

Wanted to add, I used to like Bill Maher on Politically Incorrect but he's pretty much become the thing he has made fun of all these years... full of himself & self righteous.

I gave him 1 star because I think you are a scum sucking slime ball d-bag.

:wacko:

JK, I gave him 5 stars. :D

:D Congrats on the little one - I must have missed that thread (I'm assuming that's you in your avatar). I had my first this past July - he's 8 months old now, it goes quick but it's really amazing!