[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

North Korea Missle Launch

Perchoutofwater

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alright....that's a lot better than what I expected...

because if we pretty much put our own people in an embassy for say...Bulgaria or whatever, then that defeats the purpose completely...

You'll be pleased to know you lead the early voting for Huddle Fisherman Of The Year.

So Perch wants gun control? I thought that it was ok to defend yourself with weapons? :wacko: Guess not if you're the bad guy.

All I did was link to a story and say I was surprised nobody had commented on it. Then I made a statement that the UN is useless, which I fully believe, whether it be regarding this or anything else. I think the UN is nothing more than an organization to redistribute this country's wealth to other nations. If I had my way we'd piss on the UN, and just make sure that our guns were biggest guns around. I say screw foreign aid, lets take care of our own house.

All I did was link to a story and say I was surprised nobody had commented on it. Then I made a statement that the UN is useless, which I fully believe, whether it be regarding this or anything else. I think the UN is nothing more than an organization to redistribute this country's wealth to other nations. If I had my way we'd piss on the UN, and just make sure that our guns were biggest guns around. I say screw foreign aid, lets take care of our own house.

This is scary! I agree 100% with Pearch on this one.

We aren't always going to be the big dog on the block. Maybe you're right, we should just piss off everybody we can now, so when the day comes that we will be the ones needing a litlte help, they will be lining up to assist us. Way to look out for your grandchildren.

We aren't always going to be the big dog on the block. Maybe you're right, we should just piss off everybody we can now, so when the day comes that we will be the ones needing a litlte help, they will be lining up to assist us. Way to look out for your grandchildren.

I'm not saying piss everybody off. Unless you are afraid cutting back aid is going to piss them off. If that is the case then hell let's piss them off, they'll get over it.

Everyone :wacko: North korea. The guys just doesnt listen or care. What do people suggest we do ?

We should have blown that lauch site into sub-atomic particles with stealth bombers well before the launch.

Unfortunately, we're afraid of upsetting the Chinese and that they'd do something like stop buying our treasury bills. Go figure. We should openly acknowledge that we are China's bitch and then do something about it.

No worries though, I'm sure a sternly worded letter is on the way from the UN. Lord how I hate that worthless organization. Talk about needing prompt attention from stealth bombers.

As long as the good guys have guns and not just the bad guys. We all know the good guys will win the shootout. We've all seen enough movies.

I'm not like all the other bad guys though...

I don't give my plan away to the good guy before completing it... :wacko:

Jim, the UN is in New York. I'm not convinced stealth is a good solution to what ails the UN.

I know where it's at papa bear - that's why the stealths would be perfect - precision bombing run - little colatoral damage.

One of Glenn Beck's better ideas is to meet up at the UN with shovels and dig until the whole damn place falls into the East river. I could go for that too.

Unfortunately, we're afraid of upsetting the Chinese and that they'd do something like stop buying our treasury bills. Go figure. We should openly acknowledge that we are China's bitch and then do something about it.

They can't stop buying our T-Bills unless they want to stop running a trade surplus with us. Despite what they rattle on about, they are our bitch too.

One of Glenn Beck's better ideas is to meet up at the UN with shovels and dig until the whole damn place falls into the East river. I could go for that too.

Wouldn't it just be easier to convince a couple of people to just fly an airplane into the UN and blow it up?

(I actually do agree with you that this is one of Beck's better ideas--however, that probably means something different to me than it does to you.)

They can't stop buying our T-Bills unless they want to stop running a trade surplus with us. Despite what they rattle on about, they are our bitch too.

Wouldn't it just be easier to convince a couple of people to just fly an airplane into the UN and blow it up?

(I actually do agree with you that this is one of Beck's better ideas--however, that probably means something different to me than it does to you.)

True

I'm trying

and not really :wacko:

Stated simply: Kim called Obama's bluff. :wacko:

And my guess is the Iranians will do likewise.

what bluff? Nobody is going to stop Iran, it's too late. N Korea will figure it out and plop one right in the middle of Alaska or Hawaii and the nimrods in Washington will go, Oh sh-it, no harm no foul, we deserved that one!

Edited by Retrograde assault

From what I've heard, it's not the use by NK that's the problem, it's that they'll sell the technology to Iran and others that's the problem.

Judging by the N Korean success rate, the Iranians probably already have better technology.

Stated simply: Kim called Obama's bluff. :wacko:

Wow. They developed this missile and made a plan to fire it in a little over 2 months since Obama took over? That's impressive work. How can we stop them if they move with that kind of speed?