[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Happy Easter, everyone

AtomicCEO

Had a great time at my cuz's house, Yes including interacting with her SO! :wacko: Limbaugh lover that he is.

We played "flip it". Love that game. Payed for my daughter and she lost and had to leave. So I involved a 7 year old into the game. I payed for her and justified it as a lesson in math. I was impressed. She did well with the combos of numbers. She is so sweet. Cuz's cuz's adopted daughter from Russia! God is she bright!

Anyway....Hope yall had a great holiday! God bless and hope we have many more together!

Had a fun Easter. We had both families over with all 3 new babies in both families together for the first time ever. Only one is old enough for the Easter Egg hunt I staged. It was her first Easter egg hunt and we had probably 50 plastic eggs in total (hidden pretty much in plain view) :wacko:. Every...single....egg she found was the greatest experience of her life. I cooked hamburgers and hot dogs on the grill.

They all left the plastic eggs for next year when all 3 will be old enough to get around. It'll be really fun.

Very belated but still wishing everyone a Happy Easter.

This Easter was very busy in the Skippy house as we moved starting on Thursday and did not end until Easter Sunday. It is a big thing to move a house that has been lived in for 21 years. I still am not 100% done and my wife has been tossing crap out for a month leading up to this move. I need a vacation.

Easter is celebrated for 8 days, so really nobody is late in wishing a Happy Easter today or the rest of the week.

I hope that everyone is embracing the holiday and enjoying time with their loved ones!

I never did understand why spring break is done the week before instead of the week after.