[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who is the first huddler you ever met in person ?

whomper

You know what Keg? I was cleaning out my desk last week.....moving it down to the basement and setting up a new one.....and found your business card from the OBX store! :wacko:

The niece I bought the bear for just played goalie in her HS's soccer match against a crosstown rival in the playoffs the other night.....LOL.

Man.....they grow up fast. :D

yeah hard to believe that was what 6 years ago..time does fly

I believe it was Darin(an hour or so before meeting up with Bushwacked and Big Country). I am having a hard time remembering if my trip to SoCal was prior to the Tiger game with Chiefjay and Furd (which was the year before the Tiger game with wiegie and Egret).

So I was the first for Jimmy (who took me for a great Brazilian dinner in Salt Lake City), Darin and Bushwacked. Was I the first for anyone else? Maybe Chiefjay? Furd? Loaf?

I think I'm quite the cherry popper, which is surprising considering the age I lost my virginity.

It was an awkward time for both of us. :wacko:

Yeah, Puddy was the first, but then we went and met up with bushwacked and BC that same night.

It was either H8 or Grunge for me. Grunge moved 6 houses down the street from me. I can't remember if that was before or after meeting up with H8 and twiley for a Rams/Jaguars game up in St. Louis.

I have never been the same after that St Louis trip...burp.

It was either H8 or Grunge for me. Grunge moved 6 houses down the street from me. I can't remember if that was before or after meeting up with H8 and twiley for a Rams/Jaguars game up in St. Louis.

I have never been the same after that St Louis trip...burp.

:wacko:Grunge was before St. Louis

Made my way down south one LA eve and met up with darin, stepladder soup, big c and chargerz all at once. I feel like I'm missing someone, but am I? :wacko:

I was introduced to the full contact sport of harrassing twiley on the phone, and remember getting the eye from all 4 once I walked in and made my way over. If I'm not mistaken it was a packers bar darin chose :D before we ended up at the huddle.

Edited by Pope Flick

Made my way down south one LA eve and met up with darin, stepladder soup, big c and chargerz all at once. I feel like I'm missing someone, but am I? :wacko:

I was introduced to the full contact sport of harrassing twiley on the phone, and remember getting the eye from all 4 once I walked in and made my way over. If I'm not mistaken it was a packers bar darin chose :D before we ended up at the huddle.

I believe bushwacked was there.

:D 'twas not a Packers bar. It's just that the group photo we took happened to be in front of the Packers' section of their "all NFL teams" hanging banner thingy that goes around the bar.

And we were only giving you the eye 'cuz we thought you were Irish. :D

I believe bushwacked was there.

:D 'twas not a Packers bar. It's just that the group photo we took happened to be in front of the Packers' section of their "all NFL teams" hanging banner thingy that goes around the bar.

And we were only giving you the eye 'cuz we thought you were Irish. :D

WHAT!?! :wacko: Wasn't soup the only out of towner?

I black out Packer stuff, so I couldn't recall the specifics, other than poor decision making that resulted in that G being on my brain that night because I had to look at it.

I met Chavez and Big John in a Milwaukee bar. Big John was as cool as advertised. Chavez kept trying to get me to sing karaoke to the tune of "Pour Some Sugar on Me" and asked for my phone number countless times. I currently have a restraining order in place. Good guys the both of them!

You just think I haven't been stalking you. I'm crafty. :wacko:

SkY

You are correct, I wasnt counting guys from PAFFL.

I met billay but very briefly, then untateve (and family) when he stopped by my place on a road trip to pick up some fancy beer I'd gotten for him, then quite recently whoopazz when he and his daughter stopped in for lunch.