[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The huddle is crawling

whomper

Is anyone else have major problems navigating around the huddle ? I put a post in the site and forum a few days ago and got a few suggestions but wanted to see if a lot of you were having a problem. I am using IE. At work and at home I have to hit refresh to get from thread to thread or to respond. It was suggested to block the ads but I never had to do that before. If that is the only way to get back to normal how do I do that ? The ads have been at the huddle for a while now and only periodically do we have small timeframes of bad navigation. Can we zero in on which ad or ads is slowing us down ? I can use firefox at home but not at work.

Is anyone else have major problems navigating around the huddle ? I put a post in the site and forum a few days ago and got a few suggestions but wanted to see if a lot of you were having a problem. I am using IE. At work and at home I have to hit refresh to get from thread to thread or to respond. It was suggested to block the ads but I never had to do that before. If that is the only way to get back to normal how do I do that ? The ads have been at the huddle for a while now and only periodically do we have small timeframes of bad navigation. Can we zero in on which ad or ads is slowing us down ? I can use firefox at home but not at work.

No problems down here.

i think some of the banners can cause problems it seems. when certain ones want to load it can kill performance while others come right up. if it hangs, i just keep hitting refresh so the banner will rotate and after a click or two it comes back.

I use FF with the adblocker. Have been having the same problem periodically over the last couple weeks. Refresh rarely works for me. I find if i just leave the huddle and go to another site, when I come back a few minutes later, it seems fine. Must be finding a different ad or something when I return.

No problems here either, Whomp. I use IE8.

Is the Huddle the only site giving you trouble? Could be you need to delete your temp files/cookies/cache to free up some space?

Yep. The huddle is the only site I am having trouble with. Strange. I remember this happen last year for a while too and others complained about having to hit refresh. I am surprised it is just me.

Anybody seen the weight loss ad comparing the stomach before and after on the front page with the chick wearing the thong and rubbed one out? Yeah, me neither.

Edited by TimC

:wacko: Sure looks that way .

Are you kidding? I think you are Roger Staubach, part of the Holy Trinity of Staubach, Landry and Emmitt.

DMD is clearly trying to make the gays go to another site. He showed his prejudice during his American Idol rants, and has now found a way to make it difficult for the homos like Whomper to get to the Huddle. Brilliant.

Are you kidding? I think you are Roger Staubach, part of the Holy Trinity of Staubach, Landry and Emmitt.

DMD is clearly a Cowboys Homer and Tom Landry could'nt carry Chuck Nolls jock strap

Im glad you feel that way DMD. I might PM you a list of people I think you should ban :wacko: