[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

"Bruno" at the MTV Music Awards

keggerz

i could care less

Nod, but it has been confirmed that he was totally aware. Link was working (from a show's producer) but no longer does. New movie for Sacha Baron Cohen coming out this week ...duh!

I think Eminem would have had a much stronger reaction if it was real. He was just sitting there.

Agreed. He pokes enough fun at everyone else, I could see him doing this for a good laugh. FWIW, it's still nothing compared to the scene from Borat where he is chasing Azamat around the hotel. :wacko:

Rumor is it was fake and that Paris Hilton turned down the offer to have this done to her. Eminem has a CD due out and needs the publicity, so he was the 2nd person asked to be humiliated. He accepted as it it would be funny since he makes fun of plenty of other people.

Eminem has a CD due out and needs the publicity, so he was the 2nd person asked to be humiliated. He accepted as it it would be funny since he makes fun of plenty of other people.

This shocks me. Does anyone still listen to rap music?

staged. eminems bodyguards would not have let borat touch him if it wasnt. plus they wouldve destroyed him once he did.

Not to mention that the cameras were trained in on Mr.Mathers before he "fell".

seems like a dumb move by shady mathers or whatever his name is. I know they say there's no such thing as bad publicity, but pictures of a rap artist being teabagged on live tv may be the exception to the rule.

That's what I was thinking. I read the thread before I clicked the link. I thought dude was making fun of him on stage, like some impersonation. Come to find that he puts his ass under his nose?

Can't see how that works out well.

C'mon people,STAGED! What are the odds of it being accidental, when he could have landed on any number of nobodies, in the aisle, between some chairs or people who would have gotten out of the way? Can I sell you a bridge in Manhattan?

If anything, it makes me like Mathers more since he's willing to bag on himself. His CD is already 35 on the year as well. Just a chance to show he does have humor...