[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I could use your vote

Kid Cid

Ok folks, you may have seen the video, but I could use your vote as one of the favorites of the applicants. They ask for you email address to vote for it so you'll get info on their wines. Thanks in advance!

http://www.areallygoodejob.com/video-view....vid=tjh3qltTWL8

Done.

:D So you let your hair grow out again. :wacko:

Yup, Ms Cid likes it long. Who am I to complain :D:D

bump - I have not gotten back a confirmation email from them if I was supposed to. Me and my evil twin have both voted.

You should have. They only count the vote if you click on the link in the email.

done. I'll give it some time and maybe use my other email addresses and tell a friend or two.

The same friends that you started the huddle with? You know, those "imaginery" ones? :wacko:

Edited by Hugh 0ne

bump - I have not gotten back a confirmation email from them if I was supposed to. Me and my evil twin have both voted.

Check your spam folder maybe? I had the confirmation e-mail within a minute of sending the original request.

Voted as well. Quick question, what would you be doing with Murphy Goode? I sell there entire line of wines.

Blogger. I'm not sure of the exact parameters, it may be about wine in general or specific to their wines.