[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How do you take your Coffee ?

whomper

thought all the recent studies showed the chit is good for ya for multiple reasons

wasn't sleeping all that well, so cut out the caffeine to help. plus i would get headaches if i didn't have my daily dose and i got tired of that too.

still love it and drink it, just not every day.

To those who love coffee and also love beer...which one would you give up if you were forced to choose?

:wacko:

I think I find beer more enjoyable, but coffee is more firmly ingrained in my daily routine. I think I would sooner live without beer than without coffee. also, I like wine a whole lot better than hot tea, so, you know, there's also the opportunity cost factor.

I've only had one cup in my life.

To those who love coffee and also love beer...which one would you give up if you were forced to choose?

Coffee in a heartbeat.

Just enough milk to cut the edge. It's still very dark brown in color. No sweeteners.

Like the Kid.

There's one place in town that makes a perfect capp, so when I'm there, I get a capp.

At home or work, it's french press (anywhere else, whatever they have but never flavored) with just a drop of whole milk, half and half, or soy ('cause we almost never have milk at home).

Now, if we're talking where it's coming from? In general, I like African coffees. Hard to beat Ethiopian or Kenyan. I also like Peruvian a lot. For whatever reason, I'm typically not a fan of South Pacific ones though (but there are obviously exceptions).