[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Wtd Avg 2009 Projections

rhino

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Download open office, works fine in that

Success!!! Thanks a ton.

Very cool program. I'm gonna have to get this on my laptop for my 2 live drafts. I wish there was a tutorial though. For those that have used this, during a draft, is there a way to subtract players picked??

Success!!! Thanks a ton.

Very cool program. I'm gonna have to get this on my laptop for my 2 live drafts. I wish there was a tutorial though. For those that have used this, during a draft, is there a way to subtract players picked??

I would just highlight it within the spreadhseet.

Thanks. I was playing around with it (the spreadsheet!!), and I guess I could just delete the names as they are drafted.

Either way...very freaken cool program.

If you use the draft sheet at the end, it will automatically highlight the drafted players on your 1-pager

I have no trouble opening it. I just have no idea what to do with it after it's open. :wacko:

Typical cowboys fan. ;-)

Seriously, though, have you looked at the first post on this thread. That's a good start. Feel free to ask questions.

If you use the draft sheet at the end, it will automatically highlight the drafted players on your 1-pager

Yep, this is true. I have not taken the time to worry about removing the players from the drop-down in your "Draft" tab.

I get an error when I click the link? Could anyone e-mail me the spreadsheet or is it too large? If someone can e-mail could you PM me and I will pass along my e-mail.

Is there another way to get a hold of this??

Thanks in advance.

I'm also getting an error. Does it still work for other people?

Thanks

I get an error when I click the link? Could anyone e-mail me the spreadsheet or is it too large? If someone can e-mail could you PM me and I will pass along my e-mail.

Is there another way to get a hold of this??

Thanks in advance.

He released an updated version.

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=291177

For those having issues opening the latest "v2002" edition ... below is a workaround that I discovered in 2004 when beta testing one of the early versions ... I had to dust this off today since I got an error opening the 0808 update of this years 'No TE' file, an error that crashes Excel back to the desktop ... what's bizarre is that I had no problem opening the original 0724 release ... in any event:

- Start Excel (do NOT 2-click on the xls file in Explorer/My Computer)

- File

- Open

- Browse (still in Excel 'File/Open' browser window) to the xls file location

- Single click on the xls file, it should now be hilited

- Still in the Excel 'browser' window, right click on the file

- Click on Properties

- Click on Cancel to close the Properties window

- Open the xls file from the Excel browser

I cannot explain this odd behavior, but I've repeated the scenario several times now & it is the only way that I can get the file to open properly, without corrupting the data. Sounds bizarre, but give it a shot.

For those having issues opening the latest "v2002" edition ... below is a workaround that I discovered in 2004 when beta testing one of the early versions ... I had to dust this off today since I got an error opening the 0808 update of this years 'No TE' file, an error that crashes Excel back to the desktop ... what's bizarre is that I had no problem opening the original 0724 release ... in any event:

- Start Excel (do NOT 2-click on the xls file in Explorer/My Computer)

- File

- Open

- Browse (still in Excel 'File/Open' browser window) to the xls file location

- Single click on the xls file, it should now be hilited

- Still in the Excel 'browser' window, right click on the file

- Click on Properties

- Click on Cancel to close the Properties window

- Open the xls file from the Excel browser

I cannot explain this odd behavior, but I've repeated the scenario several times now & it is the only way that I can get the file to open properly, without corrupting the data. Sounds bizarre, but give it a shot.

Breagh. I'm not complaining, because I think this service is awesome... but I'm wondering if anyone has had the same experience as me and has a workaround or fix.

I tried using Open Office 3 at home last night and the spreadsheets opened, except that when I clicked on the buttons to sort on the player rankings pages I got a scripting error and the sort didn't execute.

With Excel 2003 today at work, I'm getting the crash on opening the file... and ts's workaround above isn't working for me.

Any advice?