[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Just got booked for NBC pilot

tazinib1

:fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:

Edited by JoJoTheWebToedBoy

Wow thanks for all the well wishes. Things are going well. Short day today...interior/exterior car mounting and lighting. EAsy as pie.

Pope: Not AD'ing this. I gave that hat up lol. Much respect to you though cause I don't EVER want to do that again. I'm actually juicing this one. Local 728 here I come!!!

Wow thanks for all the well wishes. Things are going well. Short day today...interior/exterior car mounting and lighting. EAsy as pie.

Pope: Not AD'ing this. I gave that hat up lol. Much respect to you though cause I don't EVER want to do that again. I'm actually juicing this one. Local 728 here I come!!!

Fluffer

Good luck Taz :D

:wacko:

So today's shoot got cancelled. Get a call about 8a.m and am told i am needed downtown LA for a music video. Keith Holmes, 2 time middleweight champion is doing this rap video with Tony Blunt. No I don't know who Tony Blunt is but whatever...needless to say, had a kick ass time looking at all the seriously gorgeous tits and ass all day. Pics are going up soon to those that have me on Facebook. Back to set with Luvitz tomorrow.....so far this comedy looks promising. "No Laughing Matter" is the title but I can guarantee if its picked up, it will have a few re-casts. Luvitz is the man though. Anywho...Peace!!!!!

You're back? Is the pilot done or are you just done for the day? Update us.

Pilot is done tomorrow but they want to continue shooting Monday-Friday next week as well. So thats good news. And yes I can draft on set...just text me. Is the Ladder IDP?

So today's shoot got cancelled. Get a call about 8a.m and am told i am needed downtown LA for a music video. Keith Holmes, 2 time middleweight champion is doing this rap video with Tony Blunt. No I don't know who Tony Blunt is but whatever...needless to say, had a kick ass time looking at all the seriously gorgeous tits and ass all day. Pics are going up soon to those that have me on Facebook. Back to set with Luvitz tomorrow.....so far this comedy looks promising. "No Laughing Matter" is the title but I can guarantee if its picked up, it will have a few re-casts. Luvitz is the man though. Anywho...Peace!!!!!

Lovitz better not see you misspell his name. (I already edited the title to give the correct spelling).

Came to the set this morning only to find out the pilot has been pushed until further notice. Not really sure whats going on. Ugh...Should have figured something was afoot...things were going too well. DAMNIT!!! Oh well...such is the life of my job.