[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

And there goes another one.......

Ursa Majoris

two observations ...

one, the guy is the lead singer for kiss. of course he's going to get some wool.

second, more seriously, when we did our tour of the capitol a couple of weeks ago, i was amazed at the massive amount of young talent roaming the halls. i'm talking 20-something knock out beauties which made me wonder how anyone got any work done there. it sure seemed like the criteria to be an intern was to be hotter than hell (to put it back in kiss terms).

Disappointing, but they are human and have human failings. And while Pope Flick can roll his eyes, what the guy said, just because the guy fell short of the standard doesn't mean the standard is reduced. People fall short of their own standards all the time, everybody does, and while it is disappointing, it isn't like he was lying under oath or anything like that.

Disappointing, but they are human and have human failings. And while Pope Flick can roll his eyes, what the guy said, just because the guy fell short of the standard doesn't mean the standard is reduced. People fall short of their own standards all the time, everybody does, and while it is disappointing, it isn't like he was lying under oath or anything like that.

As always, I don't care where he was putting his wiener. It doesn't make him a better or worse politician. The issue is as it always is - spouting one thing while doing another. It's the hypocrisy that is the issue, not the screwing. Those who explicitly use "moral values" as part of their platform for election and then are caught out deserve no mercy.

They would all be better off if they'd confine themselves to political matters instead of standing on their holier-than-thou self-righteousness.

As always, I don't care where he was putting his wiener. It doesn't make him a better or worse politician. The issue is as it always is - spouting one thing while doing another. It's the hypocrisy that is the issue, not the screwing. Those who explicitly use "moral values" as part of their platform for election and then are caught out deserve no mercy.

They would all be better off if they'd confine themselves to political matters instead of standing on their holier-than-thou self-righteousness.

Kind of like those that use no increases in taxes on those making under $250,000 and then turn around and promote programs they no good and well are going tax the hell out of everyone? That kind of hypocrisy? :wacko:

Kind of like those that use no increases in taxes on those making under $250,000 and then turn around and promote programs they no good and well are going tax the hell out of everyone? That kind of hypocrisy? :wacko:

Wait! Are you saying Obama broke his promise?

Oh. No... he didn't. You just think that it's possible that he will, and you're riding him for that like he's somehow worse than the last president.

Never mind.

Obama stated yesterday that he will not break that campaign promise. I personally think that's a mistake that will paint him into a corner but nevertheless, until he does break it, your criticism is a tad invalid.

Obama stated yesterday that he will not break that campaign promise. I personally think that's a mistake that will paint him into a corner but nevertheless, until he does break it, your criticism is a tad invalid.

You're right, we should wait until the horse is running wild down main street to worry about it. There is no need to make sure the barn door is secure.

Cheating on your wife and destroying your two children's lives and pretending to be religious while telling gay people they suck is a helluva life.

I still don't understand why we don't charge people that ruin their children's lives by doing this with child neglect.

You're right, we should wait until the horse is running wild down main street to worry about it. There is no need to make sure the barn door is secure.

I say that we always panic whenever dmarc decides that something Obama isn't doing but might potentially do is a bad idea.

I say that we always panic whenever dmarc decides that something Obama isn't doing but might potentially do is a bad idea.

Exactly. Because there's no point in closing the barn door after the sky starts falling. And an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of mixed metaphors.