[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Official Week 1 Wagering Thread

kroyrunner89

Let me begin by saying if this belongs in another section of the forum I apologize, please move it and I'll make sure I post there from now on. I'm going to be throwing a thread up like this one every week for people to share their picks and thoughts for each week's games. Hopefully with a lot of intelligent football minds talking these games over, we can figure out which games would be the best investments. Here are the lines for Week 1, I'll throw up my plays as well later this week once I've had more time to look into them.

Week 1:

Titans +6 @ Steelers 35

Dolphins +4 @ Falcons 44

Chiefs +13 @ Ravens 36

Eagles -2 @ Panthers 43.5

Broncos +4.5 @ Bengals 43.5

Vikings -4 @ Browns 40

Jets +4.5 @ Texans 44

Jaguars +7 @ Colts 44

Lions +13 @ Saints 49.5

Cowboys -6 @ Buccaneers 39

49ers +6.5 @ Cardinals 46.5

Redskins +6.5 @ Giants 37

Rams +8.5 @ Seahawks 41.5

Bears +4 @ Packers 46.5

Bills +10.5 @ Patriots 47.5

Chargers -9.5 @ Raiders 43

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not so sure about the dolphins, i'd love to hear the angle you're coming from on that one

+1 - Their D isn't good enough to stop ATL that much, IMO. :wacko:

I really like the Pack against a CHI D that isn't what it was 3-5 years ago.

And I like the Panthers to win that game outright.

New Orleans. I don't care who the Lions now have on their coaching staff, they can't stop the NO offense. Look at the Lions on the road the past few years. AWFUL. Now add a rookie QB making his first start to the equation = absolute woodshed game! I wouldn't hesitate to lay 20. A mere 13? Thank you, may I please have another!!!

werd - and I also like Dal -6 to take care of biz against a similar TB - that will bad on both sides of the ball

Dallas will have to play a couple games before I can take that action. To me they're still schizophrenic until they prove they can throw enough to keep the box clean. And I'm a 'boys fan.

Dallas will have to play a couple games before I can take that action. To me they're still schizophrenic until they prove they can throw enough to keep the box clean. And I'm a 'boys fan.

all good, I am all over it, TB looks like they will be one of the 2-3 worst teams in the NFL The Boys will roll

isn't it funny ,, myself included ( Vikings fan ) have a harder time wagering on our own teams them others do.

maybe i'm off base but i think i over hear homers more often than not saying that they are not wagering on their own team.

you would think it would be the other way around ?

I thought we traded/released all our schizophrenics? (TO, Pac Man)... oh damn, I forgot about the head coach, never mind :wacko:

isn't it funny ,, myself included ( Vikings fan ) have a harder time wagering on our own teams them others do.

maybe i'm off base but i think i over hear homers more often than not saying that they are not wagering on their own team.

you would think it would be the other way around ?

Nah - even on my fantasy teams I try to take only the K and D from the 'boys unless the player is there at such a phenomenal value I can't pass 'em up.

He still started his thread every week last year. Surprised we have'nt seen it yet ..

that's what I was thinking ,, he charges but said he was still going to post and keep the thread alive.

last year i got on board with him and though he posted here ,, you had to pay to get all of his picks.

then the following week he would post here how he did.

He still started his thread every week last year. Surprised we have'nt seen it yet ..

6 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

5 Members: Big John, THE SIX KINGS, Bricktop, Steeltown Dre, kroyrunner89

that's what I was thinking ,, he charges but said he was still going to post and keep the thread alive.

last year i got on board with him and though he posted here ,, you had to pay to get all of his picks.

then the following week he would post here how he did.

yep

6 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

5 Members: Big John, THE SIX KINGS, Bricktop, Steeltown Dre, kroyrunner89

:wacko: