[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Terrorism suspects arrested in Denver and NY

AtomicCEO

I kept waiting for someone else to post this, but I guess I'll do it. It's been all over the news out here in the Mile High Windy Apple.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=8627099

So far all they've got is lying to federal investigators and some notes on bombmaking and individually innocuous bomb parts. But, authorities felt it was best to pick them all up rather than let it go any further while they watched and listened.

Freaky stuff.

You mean like torturing them so they give us bad intel? That's been proven to work.

I would agree based on the number of attacks on US soil since enhanced interrogations were started. Interesting this is the closest to an actual attack we've seen, and it comes after enhanced interrogations are halted.

Too bad the CIA is afraid to question these guys the way they should. Thank you Eric Holder.

I would bet that we get quality intel from these guys using non-torture techniques.

Just based on the hundreds of experts who say it works better... and the history of crap we got from actually doing it.

What amazes me is it seems the FBI foiled a potential disaster on our soil and broke up a cell with more arrests likely to follow yet you bitches continue to squabble over the same nonsense instead of giving props for the good work done

What amazes me is it seems the FBI foiled a potential disaster on our soil and broke up a cell with more arrests likely to follow yet you bitches continue to squabble over the same nonsense instead of giving props for the good work done

That is where the money needs to go - intelligence and small scale military ops.

That's why I posted the thread. To give the props. I'm psyched that they were able to jump in and break it up before anything happened, and that lying to federal prosecutors is enough to put them in jail for 8 years.

That's why I posted the thread. To give the props. I'm psyched that they were able to jump in and break it up before anything happened, and that lying to federal prosecutors is enough to put them in jail for 8 years.

I hear you. The thread started out with good intentions but slipped into the mire as usual

what amazes me is after however many years here, you still can't cuss properly.

what amazes me is after however many years here, you still can't cuss properly.

Others have layed down their swords and went with the bold a few letters as well. We dont want to risk a Hugh one like er/ro%r

Repub in power and terrorist plot foiled = sad democrats.

Democrat in power and terrorist plot foiled = sad republicans.