[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Reasons to doubt the official story.

masterwing

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't blame you for getting your info from that author. Michelle seems to have quite a few interesting and fascinating articles on that site.

More articles by M. Gwynn

* Cat constipation: When kitty can't go

* Losing a beloved pet: Sam's last days

* The reality of being an adult phone actress

* Romantic date ideas for Valentine's Day

* What? No toilet paper?

* The duality of the Jeckyl/Hyde character as representative of the Victorian Era

The only part of the 9/11 conspiracy theories that intrigues me is the Pentagon wreckage. The photos of that wreckage in particular seem oddly inconsistent with everything else. I don't believe that the Twin Towers attacks were anything but terrorism. Same with the crash in Pennsylvania. But a part of me still wonders about the Pentagon.

Savage - I can tell with 100% certainty that what hit the pentagon was in fact a hijacked plane and not a missile. I know both of the firefighters who were working at the Heliport at the pentagon and both saw the plane come in and ram it. Chip and Big Al. Chip said by the time he realized he was seeing a jetliner it had already hit. Both suffered 3rd degree burns, Big Al called in the hit to Fort Myer fire department [Chip and Big Al's station]. My step father who works in that station said they were down there within five minutes. The crash truck that is parked next to the heliport had burned and melted within that period.

I have seen first hand video from the pentagon that a solider and a fire fighter took. In the video, you see clear as day plane debris. Conspiracy Theories about 9/11 are fine, but when people say it was a missile that hit the pentagon or that the twin towers were brought down by C-4 just piss me off.

Please dont be mad. Im not saying I believe all facets of 9-11 were a lie. Some pieces just dont add up.

Just ignore the post for now if theis news is discomforting, you can always come back to it after gametime..this kinda talk can stress me out too.. And please check for yourself to see if what Ive learned is true or not.

I believe we could have done better that day. And we deserve explanations that dont have obvious holes in them.

Please dont be mad. Im not saying I believe all facets of 9-11 were a lie. Some pieces just dont add up.

Just ignore the post for now if theis news is discomforting, you can always come back to it after gametime..this kinda talk can stress me out too.. And please check for yourself to see if what Ive learned is true or not.

I believe we could have done better that day. And we deserve explanations that dont have obvious holes in them.

Oh, no no my friend, don't take my post as an attack on you what so ever. Everyone is entitled to their opinions, etc. I was telling Sav that I know for a fact it was a plane.

Im 29 years old. Im completely normal with a full time job as a chef. Ive lived with my girlfriend for 8 years now. I owe zero money to anyone.

I am as patriotic as they come, and that is why i am questioning the story.

Im sorry to have offended you. Truly

Tony

That right there tells us you are bat chit crazy. Bier is in the Guinness Book as the only sane chef on the planet.

http://www.debunking911.com/thermite.htm

Stop. It's offensive to me that people like you willfully believe crap because it's more interesting than the readily available obvious truth.

A conspiracy to happen at the exact same time as 3 terrorist attacks?

I'm not suggesting anything like that. I believe terrorists attacked us. The Pentagon wreckage just looks different. But I'm not a wreckage expert, so I wouldn't really know what it is "supposed" to look like. It's odd enough to make me curious to want to know more. Nothing else.

That should be enough to "question" the official story.

I questioned it first when i saw Building 7 collapse(almost the size of the IDS tower in mpls,mn) and then realized they omitted it completely from the 9-11 report. That seemed odd if anything. That was a few years ago now

I think it's pretty obvious why WTC7 collapsed. I remember watching that afternoon/evening and they were talking about how they were keeping everybody away from it because it was creaking like crazy and they were afraid it would collapse. then it did collapse.

read this about building 7. every single stupid conspiracy claim easily debunked. if you read that and the conspiracy "evidence" side by side and conclude "conspiracy", then you have the critical thinking skills of cheese grater.

I just heard an architect in his mid to late 50's (the guys name is the first name in his firms name) ask a mechanical engineer what a VFD was. It took all I had not to blurt out Hey Sailor! New in town???! While not a a huge firm their firm has designed a number of $20 Million projects. Just goes to my point when it comes to engineering (mechanical, electrical, or structural) 95% of architects don't know their ass from a hole in the ground. They are just good at drawing pretty pictures and asking why it won't work.

I just heard an architect in his mid to late 50's (the guys name is the first name in his firms name) ask a mechanical engineer what a VFD was. It took all I had not to blurt out Hey Sailor! New in town???! While not a a huge firm their firm has designed a number of $20 Million projects. Just goes to my point when it comes to engineering (mechanical, electrical, or structural) 95% of architects don't know their ass from a hole in the ground. They are just good at drawing pretty pictures and asking why it won't work.

Sheesh, I'm not even an engineer and I know VFD stands for Volunteer Fire Department and that it can also stand for Vacuum Fluorescent Display, and I totally did not even Google it.

Sheesh, I'm not even an engineer and I know VFD stands for Volunteer Fire Department and that it can also stand for Vacuum Fluorescent Display, and I totally did not even Google it.

Variable Frequency Drive. We were having a conversation about an HVAC system and controls issues.

Just goes to my point when it comes to engineering (mechanical, electrical, or structural) 95% of architects don't know their ass from a hole in the ground. They are just good at drawing pretty pictures and asking why it won't work.

You won't find anyone working for a construction company who would disagree with this. It's the main reason the architects hate that the big GCs are now able to use technology to expose architectural negligence and incompetence to the owner before the first shovel hits the ground instead of the GC taking it in the shorts much later.

I'm not arguing their case, but by the way it's architects and engineers for 911-truth.

It is interesting that so many tradespeople would put their reputation on the line for a widely disregarded conspiracy theory. It's gotta hurt their business prospects I would guess.

If anyone read my link, it is also interesting that supposedly the government has said they will look into their claims.

If anyone read my link, it is also interesting that supposedly the government has said they will look into their claims.

Honestly, what difference does that make even if it's true? Even if it is, wouldn't that fly in the face of a govt conspiracy? :wacko:

I'm no engineer or architect, but I find it extremely plausible that a 450,000 lb aircraft with appox 20,000 gallons of fuel & flying at over 500mph could do enough damage to ANY building to make it collapse. Not to mention, I remember watching the towers fall... the 2nd tower that was hit was the first to fall because it was the tower that had the most weight above the strike point. Not only that, but when the 2nd tower fell (the 1st to be hit) it also began it's fall from the strike point. Now tell me... how the hell is that possible? How is it possible that whoever "planted the bombs" knew exactly where to plant them so that the fire from the planes would ignite them? Ok, maybe they were remotely set off... Are we really to believe that someone could fly a 450,000 lb jetliner at over 500mph over a crowded skyline accurately enough to strike the building at an exact location so that it made it look like the plane actually did it? OK, wait... maybe some terrorists ran up the building... or maybe they were already in it... and after it was hit surgically planted thermite charges on the correct locations... somehow dodging the raging inferno, smoke & debris as well as avoiding detection from thousands of workers, cops & firemen bot fleeing & coming into the building.

I'm sorry, but the asstardery & the ridiculousness of these claims really pisses me off. The idea this whole thing is some big govt conspiracy is an absolute insult to the people who died there. Yeah, lets take the blame off the pieces of %^&* who really did this, lets forget it all & blame it on our own people.... screw that.

Here, watch it all again for yourself if it makes you feel any better about these claims... and thanks for making me watch it again.

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/182981/twin_towers_colapsing/

I'm done... getting this pissed off on the internet is not good.

Edited by rajncajn

I'm not arguing their case, but by the way it's architects and engineers for 911-truth.

And they got a whopping 804 nutbags to sign on, allegedly. What's the breakdown of engineers in that group... and then what's the average likelihood of total batsh:t craziness among engineers as a group, and how many of that group did they snag?