[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Romo is terrible

gilthorp

I said it last week. This 'boys fan wants kitna. With that running game Kitna is more than competent.

I would agree. He has not looked good in any game this year. Just about everything he has thrown has been off target. It's time he got an attitude adjustment. It's obvious (at least to me) that they aren't going anywhere this year, put his ass on the bench for a game or two. Kitna can't do any worse.

As long as Jerry says start Romo, he will start, and as long as Phillips and Garrett call the pathetic games that they call we will only beat the worst teams in football. I am sick and tired of just being better than Washington in the NFC East. Note to Jerry, you will never win another Superbowl as long as you stick your plastic nose in the middle of this team. Step aside you bufoon, and hire a good GM and Coach and become a spectator like you should have all along. At this point I don't think Romo is even better than Danny White. START KITNA, YOU COMPLETE AHOLE!!!!

I have been a cowboys fan since I was 4 years old, and I had more optimism when we went 1 & 15 than I do this year with this coaching staff and this owner. Hey Minnesota, you want a trade, lol.

As long as Jerry says start Romo, he will start, and as long as Phillips and Garrett call the pathetic games that they call we will only beat the worst teams in football. I am sick and tired of just being better than Washington in the NFC East. Note to Jerry, you will never win another Superbowl as long as you stick your plastic nose in the middle of this team. Step aside you bufoon, and hire a good GM and Coach and become a spectator like you should have all along. At this point I don't think Romo is even better than Danny White. START KITNA, YOU COMPLETE AHOLE!!!!

I have been a cowboys fan since I was 4 years old, and I had more optimism when we went 1 & 15 than I do this year with this coaching staff and this owner. Hey Minnesota, you want a trade, lol.

:wacko: Since Romo has been there, Washington has a winning record vs Dallas...

I'm not AT ALL defending Romo cause he's not god's gift to football everyone in Dallas thought he was (before this season).

However..

Since when does Romo play defense? I mean Brandon Marsahll catches a pass downfield with 5 defenders between him and the endzone, yet.. He gets past all of them. ARE YOU KIDDING ME????

Romo isn't the problem. It's the pathetic defense that needs to get their heads on straight. No way will Dallas ever compete with the Giants in that division until (i) Phillips is fired and NOT replaced with Garrett, (ii) they get an O-line who can give a QB time without holding onto the pass rushers, and (iii) they get a real GM who's ONLY job is to bring in the talent to put the best 11 men on the field at any given time.

Edited by Shorttynaz

I'm not AT ALL defending Romo cause he's not god's gift to football everyone in Dallas thought he was (before this season).

However..

Since when does Romo play defense? I mean Brandon Marsahll catches a pass downfield with 5 defenders between him and the endzone, yet.. He gets past all of them. ARE YOU KIDDING ME????

Romo isn't the problem. It's the pathetic defense that needs to get their heads on straight. No way will Dallas ever compete with the Giants in that division until (i) Phillips is fired and NOT replaced with Garrett, (ii) they get an O-line who can give a QB time without holding onto the pass rushers, and (iii) they get a real GM who's ONLY job is to bring in the talent to put the best 11 men on the field at any given time.

Gotta respectfully disagree with you here. If you just watched highlights, yes, that play was horrendous for the D. But their D kept them in the game the whole game. Big goal line stops and 4th down stops. The first Denver TD, Romo fumbled and Denver got the ball 1st and goal at the 2. No way you defend that. And then the whole second half the D only got short rest because Romo's horrendous passing and terrible pocket-presence continually led to 3-and-outs for the offense.

I'm a Cowboys fan and I would love to defend Romo, but the last 3 weeks he has been nothing short of terrible. He missed more open receivers and hung them out on horrible passes than a rookie would have. And about the redhead, you are dead on. How can you continually abandon the run when it is working so well. I could see if the QB was hot, but that is clearly not the situation. Like today, from the 2, game on the line, why do you throw twice, to a #3 receiver being covered by arguably the best DB in football, Champ Bailey?? When Barber and Choice both running well??

Dallas is nearing the "Raiders of the NFC" tag.

Gotta respectfully disagree with you here. If you just watched highlights, yes, that play was horrendous for the D. But their D kept them in the game the whole game. Big goal line stops and 4th down stops. The first Denver TD, Romo fumbled and Denver got the ball 1st and goal at the 2. No way you defend that. And then the whole second half the D only got short rest because Romo's horrendous passing and terrible pocket-presence continually led to 3-and-outs for the offense.

I'm a Cowboys fan and I would love to defend Romo, but the last 3 weeks he has been nothing short of terrible. He missed more open receivers and hung them out on horrible passes than a rookie would have. And about the redhead, you are dead on. How can you continually abandon the run when it is working so well. I could see if the QB was hot, but that is clearly not the situation. Like today, from the 2, game on the line, why do you throw twice, to a #3 receiver being covered by arguably the best DB in football, Champ Bailey?? When Barber and Choice both running well??

Dallas is nearing the "Raiders of the NFC" tag.

The Dallas defense made a couple of good plays but overall stink. Teams move the ball up and down the field at will against Dallas. The only reason Denver didn't win more easily is because they passed on kicking an easy FG and committed too many penalties. The Dallas defense doesn't make plays in the 4th quarter.

All's I can say is we are 2-2 at the fist quarter break and have "get right" KC coming up AND that was just plain ugly to watch. Then again San Diego is ugly tonight also and Pitt looks like their SB selves. So, that said, Dallas must play better but Romo stunk it up today period. The D did what is could do being on the field ALL day against Orton of all people. But that Marshall play was rediculous and signs of a tuckered out D all the fault of the O and Romo.

It's a long season and it is going to get longer if we play like this all year. WOW

Did I mention that was ugly to watch........................... :wacko:

All's I can say is we are 2-2 at the fist quarter break and have "get right" KC coming up AND that was just plain ugly to watch. Then again San Diego is ugly tonight also and Pitt looks like their SB selves. So, that said, Dallas must play better but Romo stunk it up today period. The D did what is could do being on the field ALL day against Orton of all people. But that Marshall play was rediculous and signs of a tuckered out D all the fault of the O and Romo.

It's a long season and it is going to get longer if we play like this all year. WOW

Did I mention that was ugly to watch........................... :wacko:

Dude, take the freakin' homer glasses off. Did you see the Jets/NO game? I don't think either of those D's is as purely talented as Dallas' and both of them were still playing their asses off in the 4th - against better offenses. Their coaches are lackadaisical about losing so they are too. Their tackling was HORRIBLE. That's not tired out, that's poorly disciplined.