[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Packers -Vikings

alexgaddis

troll? listen, whiney packer fan, i created a thread stating this, yes, but it got closed for some reason. just posting on a forum. isn't that what it's here for. sounds like somebodies upset over the game, and it looks like favre is doing just what i thought he would. owning you classless packers

It got closed because there are 600 different posts on the same topic, ALL of which you have said the same thing on. And I responded to you before the Vikings scored 14, so I was not upset then. However, I am disappointed with the play of the Packers. Clearly not what I was expecting.

You're the one who sounds like a whiny beeyatch with you're post.

Edited by tosberg34

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tosberg that was the only thread other than this that i posted anything favre or packer related on this or any other forum. not trying to piss anyone off just was expecting a very different reaction from fans for a guy that did so much for said fans team, and it wasn't his choice to leave so the whole traitor thing is a little much

troll? listen, whiney packer fan, i created a thread stating this, yes, but it got closed for some reason. just posting on a forum. isn't that what it's here for. sounds like somebodies upset over the game, and it looks like favre is doing just what i thought he would. owning you classless packers

There is a big difference between attacking a team and attacking it's fans. It does amuse me to know that if the Packers where up in this game, you'd be nowhere near the boards. Continue saying we're the ones with no class. :wacko:

And McCarthy is once again going batpoopy crazy with his playcalling. Running a draw with Ahman Green on 2 and 18? Ahman Green? Really? He couldn't run out of sight in a day... With a headstart.

The Vikings are playing a better game, and dominating the line on both sides. It doesn't help that the Chilly is outcoaching McCarthy, nor does it help that the Packers are making stupid mistakes and getting penalized left and right.

*This is not complaining about penalties. The packers are getting legit penalties called on them.*

tosberg that was the only thread other than this that i posted anything favre or packer related on this or any other forum. not trying to piss anyone off just was expecting a very different reaction from fans for a guy that did so much for said fans team, and it wasn't his choice to leave so the whole traitor thing is a little much

Dude, then you're being unrealistic. He is wearing the uniform of our hated rival, why would we cheer him? All the kudos and cheers will come when when he retires as a Packer. I don't understand why you (and people who think like you) can't understand that. It is just that simple. I want my team to win, and that means I DON'T cheer for the opposing team.

This has been beaten to death. Neither the packers nor Favre did the right thing. Favre retired, unretired, retired again, then unretired. No, the Packers didn't handle it the best way possible, but to act like Favre was clean in this whole thing is insanity. He's just as big of a snake as anyone you can blame in the packers brass.

There is a big difference between attacking a team and attacking it's fans. It does amuse me to know that if the Packers where up in this game, you'd be nowhere near the boards. Continue saying we're the ones with no class. :wacko:

And McCarthy is once again going batpoopy crazy with his playcalling. Running a draw with Ahman Green on 2 and 18? Ahman Green? Really? He couldn't run out of sight in a day... With a headstart.

The Vikings are playing a better game, and dominating the line on both sides. It doesn't help that the Chilly is outcoaching McCarthy, nor does it help that the Packers are making stupid mistakes and getting penalized left and right.

*This is not complaining about penalties. The packers are getting legit penalties called on them.*

Yeah, the Pack is getting it handed to them. It's like they've gone all stupid and forgotten everything. The Vikes clearly want this game more than the Pack does. All I can say is that they had better make some massive adjustments at halftime. However, I'm not confident they will.

it wasn't meant as an attack on the packers fans. in my opinion the reaction to favre by the fans was ridiculous. and what's amusing is your assumptions that i wouldn't be on here if the score were any different. go look at the original time of my first post regarding this. i am not a fan of either of these teams, but obviously a very interesting matchup this week. i was speaking of the fans at the game that were classless so i don't know why you lumped yourself into that category and took it personally.

i'll say this. i'm a cowboy fan and if i was ever at a cowboys cardinals game when emmitt was playing for the cards you would hear no boos from me. i'm not a packer fan so i guess i don't completely understand the way you guys feel, but i just thought he deserved better than that

it wasn't meant as an attack on the packers fans. in my opinion the reaction to favre by the fans was ridiculous. and what's amusing is your assumptions that i wouldn't be on here if the score were any different. go look at the original time of my first post regarding this. i am not a fan of either of these teams, but obviously a very interesting matchup this week. i was speaking of the fans at the game that were classless so i don't know why you lumped yourself into that category and took it personally.

Because I would have boo'd if I was there.

i'll say this. i'm a cowboy fan and if i was ever at a cowboys cardinals game when emmitt was playing for the cards you would hear no boos from me. i'm not a packer fan so i guess i don't completely understand the way you guys feel, but i just thought he deserved better than that

Can't compare Emmitt to Favre. Completely different set of circumstances. If you're going to have a strong opinion on something, it's best to know all of the facts.

Just because we wear purple doesn't make us wrong. Looks like my "purple shaded" analysis is right on so far. Just like I'm right about Favre. They felt like they had a better option in Rodgers from the moment Brett threw that int in OT. I mean really, look at how Brett responded, Fat Boy and The Vampire pissed him off BAD and it shows. GB gave up on Favre and this all the traitor talk is for their own conscience.

The turnstiles are back. :wacko:

So McCarthy should be calling quick passes off a three step drop. Play Action or a spread formation isn't going to work. I don't know if he's more stupid or stubburn. I've been a McCarthy supporter through out last season. But what he's in the process of doing so far this year is asinine. He needs to call plays to the strengths of his team, not directly into the weaknesses they have.

Just because we wear purple doesn't make us wrong. Looks like my "purple shaded" analysis is right on so far. Just like I'm right about Favre. They felt like they had a better option in Rodgers from the moment Brett threw that int in OT. I mean really, look at how Brett responded, Fat Boy and The Vampire pissed him off BAD and it shows. GB gave up on Favre and this all the traitor talk is for their own conscience.

:wacko: So you really think Favre was in the right for everything that went down, and that Green Bay just pushed him out? He quit on the team. He forced them into a corner and they made a decision.

He wanted to rejoin the team before the season starts. If that happens and he isn't your starting quarterback then it's all on Ted and to a lesser extent McCarthy.

Still tho, was my analysis right so far?

McCheeseburger really needs to get back to the run in the second half if they want any chance to stay in this game but I bet he abandons it to an even further extent.

how'd he push them into a corner? serious question no sarcasm

He retired, then told TT and MM he was thinking about unretiring. They had a charter plane land in Miss, upon it's arrival, he changed his mind and said he was going to stay retired.

They draft Brohm and Flynn with a 2nd and 7th in the draft. They committ to Rodgers, and the team gets behind him.

So what should the Packers have done? They made the right decision in not letting him run the team, although what they did after that was a mistake.