[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Packers -Vikings

alexgaddis

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks pirates for a straight answer. was wondering what packers thoughts were on the issue. mistakes on both sides i think you could say. didn't really watch every bit of favre nonsense that espn threw out there on an hourly basis at the time. tosberg's just a comedian i guess

He wanted to rejoin the team before the season starts. If that happens and he isn't your starting quarterback then it's all on Ted and to a lesser extent McCarthy.

Still tho, was my analysis right so far?

McCheeseburger really needs to get back to the run in the second half if they want any chance to stay in this game but I bet he abandons it to an even further extent.

You're analysis has been correct so far so hat's off to you. I agree they need to get back to the run (as I have Ryan Grant and need him to come up big if I want to win), but I also agree with you that McCarthy will completely abandon it and just try and pass all day long.

Hat's off to the Vikings who clearly are playing like they are an NFL football team.

thanks pirates for a straight answer. was wondering what packers thoughts were on the issue. mistakes on both sides i think you could say. didn't really watch every bit of favre nonsense that espn threw out there on an hourly basis at the time. tosberg's just a comedian i guess

oh, puh-leaze, brotha'! :wacko:

He retired, then told TT and MM he was thinking about unretiring. They had a charter plane land in Miss, upon it's arrival, he changed his mind and said he was going to stay retired.

They draft Brohm and Flynn with a 2nd and 7th in the draft. They committ to Rodgers, and the team gets behind him.

So what should the Packers have done? They made the right decision in not letting him run the team, although what they did after that was a mistake.

Absolutley correct IMHO, GB had to move on and made the right choice - bolded part is where it all went to H*LL for TT & MM and the buy out offer was a very weak move

I have no doubt MN will be hearing the will he or won't he come July

Still fun to stir the pot btw :wacko:

I'm telling you Tos I blame TT for allowing a proud franchise such as the pack get in this shape. The Vikings took a decided course in signing big FAs and making sure they resign key players, even if it's a guy like Pat Williams who would have never been resigned if he played for the pack. Then we've just drafted so much better then TT and it shows a lot. So, how long before he FINALLY gets the boot is now the real question?

47 yards in the first half....ouch.

and the Keystone Kops secondary :wacko:

This is getting unbearable to watch. Vikings are putting the smackdown on GB.

Everyone listen closely to what I have to say: The Vikings are clearly the best in the NFC North and the Packers will be lucky to make the playoffs.

There, I said it.

Typical Favre always looks good until about week 12 or 13. You have some time so enjoy it while you can.

Actually, I really don't care, just :wacko: after you were a little tough on Favre last week. :D

Actually, I really don't care, just :wacko: after you were a little tough on Favre last week. :D

Well, then I bit. Anyways, just to clear things up, I really do like Favre but I am a realist and I realize that BOTH sides screwed the pooch on this whole matter and then pointed fingers. I am not happy with how either side handled the situation regarding Favre. However, I, like many in Packer nation, grew tired of his retirement nonsense and was pretty fed up with him at the end. However, that DID NOT mean I wanted him off of the team. I think TT and McCarthy called his bluff and now this is the end result, and Favre wants to play the "poor lil' me" routine as if he had no culpability in this mess whatsoever.

Again, I like Favre AND the Packers but I don't like this whole situation.

This is getting unbearable to watch. Vikings are putting the smackdown on GB.

Everyone listen closely to what I have to say: The Vikings are clearly the best in the NFC North and the Packers will be lucky to make the playoffs.

There, I said it.

Sig worthy

Edit - only until next Sunday - just a North rivalry sweep thing :wacko:

Edited by Moss6