[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Packers -Vikings

alexgaddis

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

packers fans are ridiculous. you force favre outta town and are pissed at him for going somewhere else and playing well at that. i hope favre lights them up today.

Listen, troll, I saw this same post by you on like 2 or 3 different threads. Go back under your bridge.

P.S. I hope the Lambeau crowd does like Leroy Butler says and boos the sh*t out of Favre. Cheer for him when his jersey is retired. Not now. Show him as much loyalty as he showed us. :wacko:

You Pack fans need to get your facts right. McCheeseburger and Ted sandbagged him from the start. They gave him two options, be a back-up or retire. Why should he be forced to do either by those two morons when other teams would let him play. Place blame where it belongs, on the worst GM in the NFL.

:D

You Pack fans need to get your facts right. McCheeseburger and Ted sandbagged him from the start. They gave him two options, be a back-up or retire. Why should he be forced to do either by those two morons when other teams would let him play. Place blame where it belongs, on the worst GM in the NFL.

:wacko:

You need to get your facts straight. I don't know where you get your info from (or if you're just wearing purple-colored glasses) but you are completely and utterly wrong. It was miscommunication on BOTH sides. BOTH sides are to blame for handling it badly. How you lay this at the feet of TT McCarthy is ridiculous. Pull head out of a$$ and come back to the real world.

:wacko:

word up bro! They should have let St Favre dangle them by their gonads every year ("I'm retiring......well maybe not...." rinse and repeat).....it's entertaining! :D:D

Listen, troll, I saw this same post by you on like 2 or 3 different threads. Go back under your bridge.

troll? listen, whiney packer fan, i created a thread stating this, yes, but it got closed for some reason. just posting on a forum. isn't that what it's here for. sounds like somebodies upset over the game, and it looks like favre is doing just what i thought he would. owning you classless packers