[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Halloween Plans

darin3

Normally we'd give out candy but we're going to see Pearl Jam. Really glad we won't be home, what with the trash that moved in next door and their 3 welfare rugrats. Also last year it got depressing at times, the 11-year-old girls in sexy nurse outfits and packs of cigarette smoking teens with no costumes. Ah, Halloween in the ghetto. :D

So you're living in the hood...everyone around you is trash except you. :wacko: Makes sense.

:D:D

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

World's largest outdoor cocktail party, baby!!!! It's Florida-Georgia weekend. Heading downtown tonight to check out the fine little college hotties and then tomorrow having some people over the house for a cookout and to watch the game on my new HD TV. I bought a bunch of candy so I don't want to not be here at the house. I might be pretty sh*tfaced giving out candy though. :wacko:

I get a 3 day weekend every 6 weeks and mine just happened to fall on FL-GA weekend. :D

6:30? Kids in our neck of the woods don't start trick-or-treating until after 6:30! Gotta be dark, no?

Sounds like a fun night....takes me back to the times we used to let losse on Halloween BC (before children). My college town throws a righteous parade every year....we use to shroom it up, and go out on the town and make complete idiots of ourselves.

Good stuff :wacko:

Last year we had kids out just about dusk. I say 6:30 since we'll have to get out somewhere prior to 7:00 for kickoff of the UT game. :D

Normally we'd give out candy but we're going to see Pearl Jam.

Just saw them a few weeks ago. Super fun.

Hand out some candy to the little brats I mean kids then going to costume party for first time in forever, if I finally have this cold totally shook off that is. Going as a blind referee. Can't decide if my name tag should say "Go Pats" or "Hocholi" :wacko: Probably no one would get it though.

Edited by BeeR

gonna smoke 6 slabs of ribs in the afternoon to eat in the evening when some of our friends come over (they will man our house while we take our boys (ages 2 & 3) out trick-or-treating in the neighborhood). (I'm looking forward to stopping by the house where they hand out beer and wine to the adults.) After the boys are done getting their candy, we will hang out with our friends and neighbors for the rest of the night.

Hunting trumps halloween for me.

I made plans with Mrs. Rebellab months ago because Halloween is on a Saturday. I am only going to miss the scouting. I am meeting a group of guys in North Dakota for some northern flight duck hunt. :wacko: My Benelli will be going boom, boom, boom.

I am going out dressed in a "Beast" costume with full head and all, with my daughter dressed as Belle. I already have the cane and limp since my hip replacement so it should be very cool, if it doesn't rain that is. I told my wife, I paid $90 to rent this costume I will be damned if I am not going out in it rain or not :wacko:

I am going out dressed in a "Beast" costume with full head and all, with my daughter dressed as Belle. I already have the cane and limp since my hip replacement so it should be very cool, if it doesn't rain that is. I told my wife, I paid $90 to rent this costume I will be damned if I am not going out in it rain or not :D

Uh, T... you can just leave the mask at home. :wacko:

The Mrs. is a smokin' Maid Marion this year. :D

She's been entirely unsuccessful at getting the corresponding Robin Hood costume on me. :2cents:

Maybe very early on Nov 1st.

You may want to change your reply to "Sherwood" when she asks if you'll be her Robin Hood lest she wander and find herself a band of Merry Men :D

Sorry, its terrible but I couldnt resist :D

I made plans with Mrs. Rebellab months ago because Halloween is on a Saturday. I am only going to miss the scouting. I am meeting a group of guys in North Dakota for some northern flight duck hunt. :wacko:My Benelli will be going boom, boom, boom.

Sweet music to the ears. Good luck! :D