[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cowboys vs. Eagles

Cowboyz1

Cowboy fan Shush.... :wacko:

Bad Mojo

Cowboyz is all about the bulletin board material :D He walks the walk though. I prefer a diplomatic approach. Until we beat you. Then I gloat like a son of a bitch

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cowboyz is all about the bulletin board material :D He walks the walk though. I prefer a diplomatic approach. Until we beat you. Then I gloat like a son of a bitch

You know it's liike if Babe Ruth hit the homer then said to the pitcher, I knew I was going to homer on you. You see the effect is lost. But when you point ahead of time, and call your shot, then the homerun goes down in history.

Well then there's always the flip side to that also :wacko: ....................................That said, No guts no Glory. Go Cowboys :D

Yep, almost seems like everytime you don't start a thread like this they win. :wacko:

Ok for the Cowboys fans here afraid of the Mojo:

This is gonna be a great game, solid football being played by both teams. Boy Division games are always tough and I could see a very close game coming down to a play here or a play there. This is a big game for both teams and Philly is tough at home so were going to have our hands full. Should be a great game to watch and play in.

There...................now I played it cool in one post, that auta do it.

Now back to our regularly scheduled posting............

Ok for the Cowboys fans here afraid of the Mojo:

This is gonna be a great game, solid football being played by both teams. Boy Division games are always tough and I could see a very close game coming down to a play here or a play there. This is a big game for both teams and Philly is tough at home so were going to have our hands full. Should be a great game to watch and play in.

There...................now I played it cool in one post, that auta do it.

Now back to our regularly scheduled posting............

thats more like it. :wacko:

Man you Eagles fans really like to live in the past :wacko:

As for the game . Cowboyz , I love your enthusiasm :D Dallas @ Philly is never easy. Playing at any of the NFC east away fields is never easy. Philly and the fans will surely be very up for this game. Philly has big play capabilities for sure. We need to eliminate those quick home runs and certainly cant have those gut wrenching penalties.

I have been very impressed with Dallas of late. The Falcons game was a great display. I wont read into the Seahawks game that much because beating them is equal to beating Wichita State. Dallas, the team and the fans, need to stay grounded and focused. They are better than I thought they were but still slip into a bad football team more often than you want to see and cant do that if you want to consistently win. Romo has been great . This is the type of game he needs to perform in to begin to get that monkey off his back. I wont give too much credence to the loss vs Oak by Philly. They just layed an egg.

Should be a hard hitting NFC east battle. I expect both teams to score over 30

Agree on all counts EXCEPT for how many the Eagles score....thinking more along the lines of 21 - 24 points. Cowboys D is waking up and smelling success. They keep the pressure on McNabb this weekend.

You can always tell when the confidence level is in question when a post like this only has a two takers. I know there are more Boys fans and Eagles fans that are sitting out on this one. This is precisely the kind of game that should have heavy backing on both sides.

As of now it's Me vs. Swamm

Are you kidding me. :wacko: